Men and women are Created differently. They have different ways of expressing and varying levels of emotional understanding. Avoid making silly mistakes by getting a few simple things right. These are some of the ten most common mistakes women make in a relationship.
1. Too many questions about the past:The fact that your man is in a relationship with you currently is proof enough that he is in love with you and has already gotten over his past relationships. While it’s good to know a little bit about his past, don’t take the liberty of digging so deep that his wounds freshen up.
2. Visiting his workplace: This is quite a sensitive issue as most men don’t like their girlfriends dropping in at their workplaces without being told. It is only if you are in a steady relationship from a long time or engaged that you can take the liberty of dropping into your man’s workplace uninformed.
3. Bringing up marriage: If you have been in a relationship for a long time, it’s but natural that you will talk about marriage and settling down at some point. You may have a conversation about this once but don’t bring up the topic again and again. You will be at a loss if your man gets irritated by the same conversation taking place repetitively. It’s not that men are averse to commitment; it’s just that they take some time in taking these important decisions.
4. Pretending to be someone: If there is anything that men hate, it is lies and hypocrisy. Many women make the blunder of pretending to be what they are not in reality. For instance, if you don’t like putting on makeup and dressing too much for a party, don’t do it just for him. He will immediately sense your discomfort. He would much rather appreciate and love your honesty and expect you to be what you are.
5. Compare financials: How would you feel if someone compared your salary figures to that of your contemporaries? Terrible, surely! Although in today’s world, women see themselves as equals to men, men still think of themselves as bread earners of the family. Treat your man with respect irrespective of his earning. Don’t ever make the mistake of comparing his financials with others.
6. Don’t attempt to mend him: Accept him with all his flaws and abilities. Don’t try and mother him to change his habits according to your needs. Give your man his space and watch how that automatically brings him to you.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
7. Giving too much freedom: If you see your man talking to other women at most of the parties and even going to the extent of flirting with them when you’re around, take that as a warning signal and strike on it as soon as possible but don’t be rude, do it politely and in style. You may be making a terrible mistake by trusting your partner blindly with such behavior.
8. Expecting expression of feelings all the time: Men are not used to constant expression. For instance, you should expect a compliment from him once in a while but if you start expecting it every day then you are calling for trouble. You have to understand that just because men don’t express the way in which women freely do; it doesn’t mean they don’t love with passion.
9. Talking negatively: If you Naughty Lady about others in front of your man all the time (once in a while is acceptable of course), it will make him feel that someday when you are not together you will talk about him in the same way with other people. Don’t make an impression on him that you are a negative person.
10. Comparing Looks: Impress your man by showing some confidence about how beautiful and attractive you look. It’s not your outfit but your confidence that attracts your man. In trying to fish for compliments by comparing your physical appearance with other women, you are just making matters worse.In-addition: Women often commit blunders with men in relationships.
It’s a matter of understanding that men have a certain way of dealing with things that is different from women. Once you get this point, you will be much more comfortable and at ease in dealing with the men in your life.