You could be the most honest person in the world, but you’d be lying if you said you’ve never ever told one of these tiny, little fibs. After all, they’re so harmless, they barely even count as lies, right?
1. I’m almost ready: By “almost ready,” I actually mean I’m laying in bed, in my leggings, finishing up re-watching the season finale of Pretty Little Liars and still need to hop in the shower, do my hair, and pick out an outfit.
2. I’m walking out the door now: Actually, I just got out of bed because PLL didn’t end until 30 seconds ago and I’m currently rummaging through my closet to find a presentable outfit. You’ll be lucky if I get there in the next half hour.
3. I’m too busy to go out tonight: Translation: I just washed my face, my bra is off, and I’m in my sweats. So by “busy,” I mean I’m busy being comfy in bed, watching Netflix, and not wanting to put my bra back on.
4. I’m fine: Totally. Not. Fine. I’m angry. Sleep with one eye open tonight because I’m plotting my revenge as we speak.
5. She’s not that pretty: When your BFF’s crush starts hanging out with a new girl, this is just what you say. Even if you think the other girl is perfectly fine and pretty, you tell your friend she’s not to make her feel better. But it doesn’t count as a lie, because you and your friend both know it’s a lie deep down inside. Truth
6. I’m not jealous: You say, as you ., Twitter, and Instagram stalk your ex. And his friends. And his new girlfriend. It’s not because you’re jealous, though, it’s just… curiosity. But who are you kidding? You’re totally jealous.
7. Let’s hang out sometime: You say this all the time to new people you meet, like the girl from camp your friend brought to the movies the other night, or that kind of cute guy you met at that party last weekend. They were super cool and funny, but if you’re honest with yourself, you’re probably never going to talk to them again.
8. I studied all day: If by “all day,” you mean studying on and off for five minutes in between catching up on my fave TV show on Netflix and scrolling Tumblr.
9. I won’t tell anyone, I swear: Whenever someone comes to you with a juicy secret and makes you prooooomise not to tell, you always do. And you mean it. Because telling your best bestie the secret isn’t breaking the promise, because it’s practically like telling an extension of yourself what you already know, obviously.
10. I just saw your text: But you really saw it last night. You just didn’t want to answer the question or do whatever it is they wanted to do, so you waited to respond until after you knew for sure whatever they wanted you to do is completely out of the question.
Feel Free To Add Your Via The Comment Below