The topic of Female mastu rbation is not that popular in our culture, but perhaps, these facts about it might make it easier to discuss.
1. More people do it than you think. A very high percentage of women admit to mastu rbating regularly, and this is not counting those who are probably too shy to admit it.
2. More women are even doing it more often than you think. 60 percent of women indulge in some self-lovin’ about two to three times a week. About 10 percent of women do it every day.
3. There is something called Psychic Mastu rbator. These women can turn themselves on and even orgasm with their minds. A neuroscientist has witnessed and tested female volunteers in an MRI machine who could quite literally think their way to orgasm just as intense as if they had done it the old-fashioned way.
4. Female animals mastu rbate too. Observed out in the wild and in their owners homes, female animals have been caught in compromising situations and they all have their s ex toy of choice: horses rub against fences, birds bend their tails, while porcupines and monkeys have sticks.
5. It dates back in history. The first depiction of female masturbation was seen in a clay woman figurine dating back to 4 BC from a temple site on the island of Malta. She is referred to as the Hagar Qim woman and she is poised “with one hand languidly supporting her head.”
6. Women are bigger dirty talkers. According to a 2002 study, young women are much more open talking about se x than men are, including mastur bation topics, although they only do this when among other women.
7. Mastu rbation helps with menstrual cramps. Experts explain that the surge of feel-good hormones released during solo s ex can help relieve pain.
8. More women watch p0rn than you think. Studies reveal that more and more women are now watching pornography to learn more about female masturbation.
9. Women use it to put themselves to sleep. According to an infographic, 32 percent of women masturb ate to help themselves fall asleep.
10. Some women will rather go solo. 41 percent of women said they enjoy masturbation more than s ex.