2018 has given us really cool Nigerian-International collaborations that we’ve had on repeat for months!
From Kizz Daniel to Odunsi The Engine, Adekunle Gold, Victor Ad and more, we haven’t been at loss for jams from solo artists. However, these Nigerian-International collaborations have seen some of our biggest Nigerian artistes team up with some of our international faves to make killer music.
Because we totally understand how easy it is to miss out on these jams, we’ve put together a list of 2018 badass collaborations between some of your faves. You will be thanking us after listening to these tracks!
1. Major Lazar Ft. Burna Boy – All My Life
2. Tiwa Savage Ft. Omarion – Get It Now Remix
3. Skepta Ft. Wizkid – Bad Energy
4. Major Lazer Ft. Mr. Eazi, Raye & Jake Gosling – Tied Up
5. Burna Boy Ft. Lily Allen – Heaven’s Gate
6. Lily Allen Ft. Burna Boy – Your Choice
7. Wizkid Ft. Ty Dolla $ign – Highgrade
8. Quavo Ft. Davido & Normani – Swing
9. Phyno Ft. Phyno – N.W.A
10. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft. Davido – Way Too Fly
Hopefully, we will get a whole lot more before the year runs out! Which of these is your favourite? Or did we miss your fave? Share with us in the comment section. And if you’re yet to also catch up on the new trending Naija songs, we’ve got you covered!