Coke may not be good for human consumption, but due to its extreme acidity can find application as an efficient cleaning agent, it a least has something it is good for.
Just to make things clear- a pH of 0 to almost 7 is in the scale of acidic, and from 7 to 14 is alkaline. The pH level of battery acid is a 1, and with pure water is a 7.
According to the tests on the Coke’s acidity levels, was shown that pH levels are as low as 2.5.
Read about the 10 uses of Coke as a domestic cleaner, which proves that is not for human consumption
- You can remove rust by using fabric, a sponge or aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
2. Eliminate blood strains from clothing and fabric.
3. Soak a pan in the Coke to clean burnt pans and then rinse.
4. You can also use for cleaning your engine.
5. Soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish and make them shine.
6. Soak some oil stains from a garage floor in the Coke and then hose off.
7. You can remove stains from vitreous china.
8. If you want your toilet to be clean and flush pour coke in and around the inner part of the toilet seat and wait for a while.
9. If you want your Chrome to shine again coke and aluminum will do the job.
10. Soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface to remove the metal furniture
Undoubtedly, Coke has many amazing uses , but unfortunately is not fit for human consumption!
– .: healthyviperson.com