Your wedding day is fast approaching, you want to look back at your wedding photos and can’ take your eyes off your album! We’ve curated some of the most beautiful, fun yet glamorous bridal prep photos ideas for you, to make sure that your photographer captures some of the candid, most intimate and real moments where your family and close friends are there helping you do everything, from buttoning up the back of your dress to keeping you relaxed and in good spirits before you say “I do.”
We’ve prepared a list of 10 must-have shots you need to pass along to the photographer before they start snapping away on your big day.
1. Matching ‘maids in robes : Always a fun trend to take on for the morning of the wedding.
Photographs by Akara
2. Raise your glasses! It’s never too early to celebrate your last few moments before you tie the knot with the girls.
3. Opening a few gifts : Everyone wants to see your . to the heartfelt gifts from close friends and family.
4. Which bridesmaid are you?: This is definitely one of my favourite bridal prep photo idea! Get your bridesmaids to show off their personality perfectly through photos!
5. Putting on the dress : This classic and timeless shot is a given for the wedding album.
6. First reactions to the rings : This is when the “oh my gosh you’re getting married” reality finally sinks in for every one. Priceless!
7. Group hugssss : This is a very playful moment you’re going to want to get on film.
8. Prayer works : Whether you’re praying or just taking a quiet moment with your lovely ladies, ask your photographer to get up close and personal to snap a very intimate moment of the bridal party. You won’t regret it.
9. Selfies/ Usies: Selfies and Usies have come to stay, and lately we’ve seen loads of ideas on the gram! Either your girls do it like the photo below or y’all take it in groups!
10. A special dance: It’s time to relax those nerves! Why not do a dance routine to your favourite songs with your girls? This will be a hit!!!
. : Nigerian Wedding
Latest Weave Styles 2018 : Fashionable Hairstyles That are Worth Trying
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Tutorial Compilation (Part 03)
Scientists demand policy to tackle obesity
MOST STUNNING STYLES OF THE WEEK
The best relationship of your life will be with someone ‘clingy’
11 Trending Ghana Weaving 2018 You Should Try
19 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Sew This Year
9 Short Hairstyles That Will Make You Ditch Your Braids
African Cornrow Hairstyles 2018 : Trending Styles You Will Love
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Asthmatic Children: Symptoms And How To Care For Them
Dealing with a child who is asthmatic can be quite tasking especially for parents who are not used to being...
7 Reasons Why Wheat Is Immensely Good For Women’s Health
Wheat has been named as one of the most healthy meal options especially for people who have diabetics as it...