1. He likes to meet and mix up with your family
After all, he wants to be around them his entire life, so why not make a strong bond from now itself? And, this he does not do on gun point, but because he really wants to.
2. His friends are important but you are his priority
He surely loves to hang out with his friends and enjoys his boys time, but not at the cost of your happiness. His priorities are straight and set; they are ‘you’!
4. He tells you every teeny-tiny detail of his life
Not because he plans to write a biography on it, but because he wants to stay in the loop and is most interested in you and what goes on in your life. He always wants to be a part of it.
5. He loves you for what you are
With him you are just you, no pretence, no judgments, and no show offs. You are the person you really are and that is what he really loves about you.
6. He kisses you off-guard
And, not just when he wants to initiate something more! He does it because he feels like anytime, anywhere and never misses a chance to make serious eye contact with you.
7. He supports you no matter what
He stands by you in thick or thin and makes sure you have his shoulder to fall back on anytime.
8. He always values your opinion and never takes a decision without discussing things with you
Because now his decisions are not only his! For him, ‘us’ and ‘we’ is what matters and for that, both your opinions will help make a decision.
9. Your idea of romance and love is the same
You like the same pace, the same moves and share the same views on romance. You even like to watch the same kind of rom coms and have your own naughty jokes to share, which no one else can understand.
10. You fight a lot but you love more
Who does not fight when in a serious relationship? It is pretty normal, but if you love each other more than you fight, it is time to take things to the next level. Are those wedding bells we hear?