Mastering how to seduce a lady without a backlash!
As a man you need to master the act of paying your lady compliments always, nothing works the number of a lady more than compliments. You intend to smash that cookie and you want to build up to it flirtatiously, then you need the right words to use to seduce her in the right manner you don’t sound rude while at it.
Every lady wants you to come across sounding gentlemanly but to still have that little edge of naughtiness. You meet a lady at a bar or somewhere informal you want to strike up a conversation, you can use some of these words as pick up lines they are right on the edge but ain’t rude that might make you get slapped on the face.
And if it’s to your lady which you already share a thing or two with then you need to have more than just babe you’re sexy in your repertoire. Here are extra words you can turn to.
1. Tell her she’s enticing. Afterall her very presence draws you in effortlessly, doesn’t it?
2. Tell her she’s captivating. It’s not just about her curves and smoking-hot body, there’s something about the entire package, the entirety of her femininity which totally captures your imagination.
READ ALSO: That Sharp Naija Guy: 3 Tips To Help Catch A Cheating Girlfriend
3. Tell her she’s alluring if you feel her sexiness actually drawing and luring you to her. This is not as bland as just saying she is sexy.
It gives it an extra meaning.
4. Call her sensuous when the flirtation gets really deep and it is only a matter of time before you both seal the deal.
Calling her this shows her the picture that you do not find her sexy just for the sake of it. You find her sexy and you’d probably give anything to unravel that sexy.
5. Call her fascinating. This is another word that shows that she is sexy to you not just because of her impressive body features. It’s more than that.
6. Call her ravishing. This portends a sexiness that is at least three times more intense.
7. Call her charming if her sexiness holds you spellbound. Enchanting works just fine here too.
8. Call her sultry if you need a direct word to replace sexy.
9. Call her irresistible. The word explains itself and she will get the point that you really do try but her sexiness is too potent and keeps pulling you back.
Photo Credit: Getty