You’ve finally succeeded in asking a Nigerian girl out and you want the first date to be perfect. Well, while there are several universal tips on how to win a girl over on a first date, some of them might not work when applied on Nigerian girls. This is because Nigerian girls are different and they’ve a different view of life. And the fact that you’re competing with Nigerian men (I assume you already know all about Nigerian men), then you have to be at the top of your game to win her over. This article takes you through the 15 ways to get a Nigerian girl over on a first date
See Also: Nigerian Men Dating – To Date or not to Date
1. To start with, Nigerian women are generally submissive and will always prefer strong and confident men over those that hint weakness. For this reason, any first date with a Nigerian girl should be preceded by necessary preparations. This should involve coming up with different starting lines as well as doing some things to help you relax and remain at ease with yourself during your date.
2. Don’t go overboard in choosing a place to spend your first date. Just choose a comfortable place that perfectly fits into your budget and a Nigerian girl will certainly love it. If you don’t know where to take her, just ask her where she prefers to go. Take whatever answer she gives as a suggestion only, but be the man to make the final decision.
3. For your first formal date, don’t go empty-handed. Just get her a small gift. This doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive but enough to show her that you feel something for her. A box of chocolate, her favourite candies and/or flowers will actually do. Just don’t go for a more expensive gift on your first date as your company is already a perfect gift for her.
4. Nigerian girls love getting into relationships that will eventually lead to marriage. In fact, they normally assess different men to single out the one that perfectly fits into the marriage category ( You’re definitely not the only one taking her for a date). For you to pass this test. then your talk has to prove to her that you’re very honest and considerate. Listen to her while she talks and at the same time value her opinions.
5. Unless she’s the one that proposed for the date, you definitely have to pay for it. On the contrary, most Nigerian girls love to . nice and will offer to settle the bill, just don’t accept it unless you want to be viewed as being less of a man. Pay the bill and extend the offer by paying for a taxi to take her home after the date.