15 questions you must ask your girlfriend before proposing marriage
For couples who have been together in a loving relationship and have now begun to think of proposing and taking the relationship to the next level, there are important questions that need to be asked; some intimate issues that should be intentionally poked into; and honest answers that must be drawn, no matter how scandalous they turn out to be.
For the guy [or babe] who chooses to propose, you must first ask yourselves questions to ascertain your own readiness and qualification for such huge step; and then there are questions you have to ask your partner, too.
Getting into a marriage, as romantic as it is, is pretty much like a entering into contractual agreement. Before agreeing to a contract, you are logically expected to ask relevant questions; questions which, to a reasonably large extent, clear any doubts you may have. It is called due diligence.
And the concept applies to marriage-intended relationships, too!
So, before proposing to your babe, the one with the gorgeous eyes and lips as satisfying as honey-suckle, make sure you ask as many questions as possible. And be intentional about each and every one of those questions.
There won’t be time to ask all the questions at once, or in a single sitting. It is even advised, as a matter of wisdom, to ask some of these serious questions spontaneously, when he/she is unsuspecting, unexpecting.
Note that the most important thing here is to first be sure of what you want; what matters most to you, the things you can never joke with; core values that you can never bend or break and then tailor those questions around these things.
Most times, this means that there will be customised questions that are peculiar and tailor-made for you and that relationship. However, there are still general questions that usually apply to majority, if not all relationships.
Here are 15 of those questions that should guide you to make wise pre-marriage inquiries
1. Do you still have feelings for an ex?
2. What’s your love language Do you even believe in love languages?
3. How do you handle stress, pressure?
4. What’s your take on feminism generally? What do you think of gender roles in marriages?
5. What do you think of money’s role in a marriage?
6. Is the idea of a joint account repulsive to you?
7. Do you think there’s a limit one should stop at when it comes to religious beliefs and followership, or do you just follow all the way?
8. How many kids do you want? Do you like big extended families or the small, intimate circle of most important family members.
9. When we fight, how do you think we should settle them? Are you confrontational? Do you scream and shout and/or have long periods of silence afterward?
10. How are you when you are angry?
11. Who do you listen to even at your angriest? Who and who do you consider as your personal support system?
12. Have you ever been in an abusive relationship – whether emotional or physical?
13. Who is your role model on marital things? Whose marriage do you hope to emulate? Or do you just believe in forging your own path in a marriage as you go?
14. If you’d rate your sex drive on a scale of 1-10, what would it be?
15. How was your parents’ marriage? Do you wish to have a marriage like theirs?
. 15 questions you must ask your girlfriend before proposing marriage Follow gistsfanz.
Happy birthday to this dynamite – Linda Ikeji writes as she celebrates her birthday
Blogger, Kinda Ikeji is 41.
The celebrity blogger clocks a new age today, September 19.
Linda took to her Instagram page to pay tribute to herself,
“Happy birthday to this dynamite
I am alive. I am healthy. I am happy. I have conquered. God has been so good to me. I am grateful!
Was trying to be a little sexy for my birthday, hope I succeeded!
Thak you all so much for all you well wishes. Kisses!”.
See her birthday photos below,
Mercy Macjoe gets her own Hollywood Walk of Fame
Congratulations are in order for Nollywood actress, Mercy Macjoe as she gets her own Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The actress now has a customised star at the HF in Hollywood, California, USA.
The actress made this known on her Instagram as she shared photos and video from the moment she saw her star.
This is a big achievement for the actress.
Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone 13 – Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri is of the opinion that an iPhone 13 is not needed.
According to him, it is only a status symbol which can rob people off their real treasure when pressured into.
The advocate listed out several reasons why he believes nobody should aim at getting it.
“Noboy on Earth needs an iPhone 13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you off your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it.you don’t need a new phone. You need a new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone 13:
A plot of land in a low cost area 40 bags of rice at a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area. Trade in forex Buy 3 Microsoft shares Rent a one bedroom and use it for Airbnb Buy treasury binds Start a POS business Join lending club and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay Invest in a course and learn an income generating skill”.