Your husband needs to know that you love him, that you miss him, that you think about him and that you appreciate him. Oh, and he needs to know that you find him to be the most attractive, romantic, wonderful, strong and steady person that exists in your life. Do you tell him enough? Does he know how you really feel, or do you sometimes fall into the trap of just assuming he knows you love him?
You probably text your husband at least a few times throughout the day — telling him you paid that bill, that you will be late getting home from work, wishing him good luck on his big presentation or sending him a cute picture of something the kids did. But how often do you send him romantic, flirty texts? If you haven’t told him in a while, try one of these 16 love texts to help boost your husband’s self-esteem, to help him feel appreciated and to strengthen your marriage. Whether your texts are long or short, send them often. He will love getting them, even if he doesn’t admit it. It’s pretty magical how a simple text can start a flirtatious conversation that brings back memories, rekindles the flame and makes you and your husband excited to be together again at the end of the day.
1. You didn’t have to save the last slice of cake for me, but you did. And I ate it. And that is one more reason why I love you like crazy.
2. Have I told you lately how charming, and handsome and perfect you are? Well, you are.
3. I know you have only been gone an hour, but I’m already missing you. Come back already!
4. No one can make me laugh quite like you can. You even make me laugh about things that no one else would find funny. I love that about you.
5. Just thinking about that time when we kissed at fill in the blank … 😉
6. Sometimes, on my lunch break, I scroll through pictures of you on my phone and just grin from ear to ear. It’s true. Your eyes … 😉
7. I just sprayed your cologne all over the closet because I can’t get you off my mind.
8. Thanks for being an incredibly honest and loyal man. It means the world to me.
9. Just listening to our song in the car and feeling grateful you’re mine.
10. You make my life better than I ever imagined it could be. So, thanks.
11. Handsome dude, I am in LOVE with you.
12. I just opened up that book, and your note fell out. Mushy tears over here.
13. Wink back at me if you want a big fat kiss the moment you walk in the door.
14. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you and for being mine.
15. You are my favorite person who has ever existed in the whole wide world.
16. I was talking to an old friend earlier and our conversation made me realize how much joy you bring into my life, and how much you mean to me. I love you.
This article was originally published on Nurturing Marriage.
50 Creative Date Ideas You’ve Never Thought Of
What Exactly Is an Erotic Dinner Party?
Latest Weave Styles 2018 : Fashionable Hairstyles That are Worth Trying
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Tutorial Compilation (Part 03)
Scientists demand policy to tackle obesity
11 Trending Ghana Weaving 2018 You Should Try
19 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Sew This Year
9 Short Hairstyles That Will Make You Ditch Your Braids
African Cornrow Hairstyles 2018 : Trending Styles You Will Love
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Asthmatic Children: Symptoms And How To Care For Them
Dealing with a child who is asthmatic can be quite tasking especially for parents who are not used to being...
7 Reasons Why Wheat Is Immensely Good For Women’s Health
Wheat has been named as one of the most healthy meal options especially for people who have diabetics as it...