Just because there was a breakup doesn’t mean he’s over you. Here are some of the most common signs he’s still thinking about you.
1. His current girlfriend sees you as a major threat.
This is often a sign that he’s talked about you a lot. If she’s really prickly about you two talking, it could be because she feels you’re still his number one.
2. He still keeps photos of the two of you on his ..
If he’s been single since you broke up, this is often a sign that he’s holding out a candle for you to come back to him. If all of his posts involve smarmy love messages involving “missing” someone, it’s clear he still loves you.
3. Other friends keep saying that he won’t shut up about missing you.
This is most often because he might still be in love with you, and this is especially true if all he ever says is how much he misses you.
4. He’s gotten a reputation for talking about how much he hates you.
The reason a lot of people talk about how much they “hate” their ex is because they actually miss them and are trying to convince themselves otherwise. If they actually hated them, they usually wouldn’t ever mention them because they want them to stay in the past.
5. You keep getting drunk dials from him.
As cringey as this is, it’s a pretty obvious indicator that you’re still on his mind.
6. You can’t help but get the feeling that he (or his friends) are keeping tabs on you.
The reason that a guy might do this is pretty simple: he wants you back. By keeping an eye on you, he’s trying to gauge whether he still has a chance.
7. When you began dating someone new, he was fuming.
Men have a very rough time handling the idea that a woman they love has seriously moved on. If he’s pouting, raging, or giving your new guy a death stare, it’s clear that his feelings are still pretty strong for you.
8. He’s been going hot and cold.
A guy who dumps you then wants you back is a guy who still has feelings for you. Similarly, a man who will try to pursue you, drop you for a week, then pursue you again may be feeling conflicted about what he should be doing with his love life.
9. He’s tried to sabotage your current relationship.
He’s likely doing it because he’s hoping you’ll come running back to him. A restraining order is a much better idea, though.
10. You find out that he keeps in contact with your family and friends.
This is often done when a guy wants to come up with an excuse to stay in a girl’s life, even if it’s not as a boyfriend or a husband.
11. When it comes to you, his emotions are in overdrive.
Whether it’s rage, sadness, love, or even inner conflict, the fact that he’s showing as much emotions as he is says volumes. This is why many philosophers say that the opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference.
12. When you’re sitting together, he keeps trying to touch you.
It’s the physical way of saying, “I still care about you.”
Lifestyle - Fashion - News - Beauty - Health App DOWNLOAD LIFESTYLE MOBILE APP
13. If he sees you, he gives you the saddest, most pitiful puppydog eyes.
It’s his way of begging to be forgiven and let back into your life.
14. He comes up with excuses to keep himself relevant to you, or to talk to you.
Is he trying to hit up your phone for an item left at his house, or trying to show up at your favorite hangouts? Does he suddenly have a need to get advice from you? It’s a sign he still loves you.
15. He’s been rebounding.
The way a lot of guys try to get over a girl is by being in a rebound relationship. If he got involved quickly with someone else or if he’s screwing every girl he can, he’s still grieving you.
16. People have been trying to get you to talk to him.
This is primarily done because they don’t want to hear him bemoaning his life without you.
17. His . is filled with sad songs talking about lost love.
Sadly, some guys still haven’t figured out how embarrassing this is, even after high school. If he’s regularly posting sad love songs, it’s because he’s still in love with you.
18. He’s become competitive.
If he’s trying to show you how much better life is without you, it’s because he still loves you and is hurting for you to crawl back.
19. You notice that he still wears clothes that you gave him.
He has plenty of clothing in his wardrobe; there’s no reason for him to be wearing a gift from you unless he’s still sweatin’ you.
20. He openly said he still loves you.
Does it get any more obvious than that?