Love is a beautiful feeling and at one point or the other in 2015 we were all in or out of love with the significant other.
Often, when we are deep in love with that special guy or girl there is hardly anything else we see or feel other than pleasing the special one, spending time with him or her and whatnot.
It is a pleasant feeling. The deep affections are a worthwhile experience especially if the feelings are mutual.
And while some may have had sour experiences, love remains a pleasant experience if the feeling is with the right person. It is one of the greatest feelings known to man.
And this is understandable. After all they say “being in love is the best feeling on the planet as love makes the world go round”.
Having said that if you felt any of these 10 signs with anyone, at some point or all through 2015, then you are smitten and in love with him/ her:
1. The need to know any and every thing about your significant other.
2. When you both have a favourite song/ movie that reminds you of each other.
3. When you feel secure and comfortable around him/ her.
4. Large similarities in idea and perception in a lot of subjects.
5. You want to talk to him/ her on phone or social media over random gist or just anything at all.
6. You are extra cautious every time you want to do something him/ her won’t approve of.
7. You try to save memories of times spent together through pictures, videos and all other forms of memorabilia.
8. You think about him or her when you see a perfect couple in a movie scene, at the mall or wherever.
9. Your heart skips a beat thinking about him/ her and you always want to try something new… including sex.
10. You are constantly trying to succeed in order to motivate each other because you see a chance of being together for a long time.
READ ALSO: #2015InReview: 25 Highest-Paid Musicians Of 2015 By Forbes