The fun thing about fashion is that literally anything goes; if it makes you look and feel good too. Body shapes are all about proportion, and fashion is all about dressing those proportions to look their very best but with these 5 outfits I research about, these outfit will flatter and fit all body shapes.
Keep scrolling to see
- Long Vest, Midi Skirt and Blouse: It’s one of the best outfits to create the illusion of an hourglass figure and also hide any insecurities. The tucked-in top and full skirt both narrow in at the smallest part of your waist. The long vest skims over your hips and thighs to create a streamlined effect.
- Flared Jeans, Wedge and Button down: For a longer effect, these pants slenderize your hips and thighs, but they also make it look like you have long legs. Team them with wedge shoes for even more lengthening and guaranteed good walking ability.
- Fit and Flared with Belted Waist: Almost everything looks better with a belted waist especially a dress that’s already fitted around the torso and flares out at the hips. A V-neck style is also perfect for busts of all sizes as it gives ample coverage.
- Black Ankle Pants and Blazer: A hint of ankle in ankle pants is always flattering. Black is ubiquitously slimming. Pair it with a belted blazer for a look that’s work- and weekend-appropriate.
- Breezy dress and Cropped jacket: Flowery maxis may be the most comfortable items to ever grace your body. To make the look a little more complimentary, top it with a structured cropped jacket.