When someone cheats on you, it hurts like hell. However, it might not be as bad as it seems. Check out these reasons you might want to consider keeping your cheater.
1. Keep him/her if you truly believe he/she won’t do it again. The saying once a cheater, always a cheater isn’t necessarily true. If that person values you, he/she may actually be willing to change and work to win back your trust.
2. Don’t let him/her go if you are going to be miserable without him/her… there is no point to dumping a cheater because you are afraid of what the world will say. Ultimately, it’s your happiness that matters. If you’re going to dump a cheater, dump him/her for yourself, not because of what others may think of you. There’s no point to being miserable and angry by yourself when you know you love your boo.
3. If you’ve been together for umpteen years, like let’s say 20 years, and he/she cheated on you once in that entire 20 years, it’s probablynot worth throwing away your entire relationship. One slip up shouldn’t end a great relationship. Maybe you need to examine why he/she cheated, and then work at making sure it doesn’t happen again.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
4. Remember that you took vows in front of God to love and to cherish… so you should understand what real love is. 1 Corinthians 13:4 – Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
5. You should be able to forgive him/her. Forgiveness is key when trust has been lost. The worst thing people can do is take a cheater back and constantly bring up what he/she has done. If you’re going to take a cheater back, you have to forgive, not bring it up and move on. If you are going to use his/her act of cheating as a way to emotionally hold your partner hostage, then you will only make both of you miserable, which will ultimately still destroy the relationship.
Share this story