There are some-things that a man will never tell you. But these things would help you understand your partner better and improve your relationship. Read on to know a few of his secrets…
– We want you to like our friends, but not love them: A man would want his girlfriend to get along with his friends, but he may not like you hanging out with them all the time. Also, don’t make statements professing your love for his friends.
– We don’t like it when you go gaga over anyone else: Be it Brad Pitt or Salman Khan, we don’t like it when you drool over their bulging biceps or six-pack abs. Don’t be surprised if we start praising Jessica Alba or Katrina Kaif out of the blue.
– We worry that you will find someone better: It’s not just women who worry about losing their guy to some hotter chick, even men suffer from pangs of insecurity. Just that they are better at hiding it than most women.
– We don’t cuddle hoping for sex… well not always: It’s not just women who like to just hold hands or relax in her partners’ arm. A guy will never admit to this but he loves cuddling too. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have naughty things on his mind, but there are some exceptions to the rule.
– Don’t expect us to tell you what we do on a boys’ night out: Whether it’s girls, sports, cars or bikes, don’t expect a guy to reveal any of the things that he has discussed with his buddies. It’s probably better that way!