Here are five signs to tell if he’s Faking It in the love department:
1. If he says to you ‘I only want to be with you,” pay attention. The question that should come to mind is, ‘Well, who else? Who else would you want to be with? Why am I the only one?’
What does that even mean?
2. He says, ‘I want you to have my baby.’ Trust me, that very often is said in the passion of the moment and he means it in the moment but it’s not going to be the way he feels the next day.
3. He’s NOT affectionate and/or if you’re kissing and he’s kissing you back but you find his eyes are open and he’s looking around, you should know that’s a sign to consider.
4. He makes AND breaks promises. If he’s always promising you, ‘We’re going to go out’ or ‘We’re going to meet my family’, but it doesn’t happen, there’s a reason he’s not keeping the promises.
5. He always talks about the future, but the future never comes. It’s about what’s going to happen, what’s always ahead…but you’re left dealing with what DIDN’T happen. Bottom line: If you find you’re waiting for something more to happen between the two of you and the only thing that seems to be happening is that you’re having great s*x, he may be faking the LOVING PART.
You may want to start paying attention to that so that you don’t wind up feeling left out of the rest of his life and not being able to bring him into your life in a more complete way.
Share this story