– Finding reasons to be near you: If she, or he, is constantly at your desk and seeking you out discreetly, it’s a guarantee that the person likes you. Finding any reason to have contact with you is an obvious sign of affection or admiration.
– Hinged on your every word: Does the person listen intuitively to you? If he or she is hinging on your words, agreeing with your ideas, it’s a sure bet they have deeper feelings than coworker simply conversing.
– Watch for change in behavior or voice tone: Normal interaction with other coworkers may not match how that person interacts with you. Is the person louder and more socially aggressive with other office personnel? But tones down the behavior when you’re near? This change can indicate a good possibility that this coworker secretively likes you. Softer voices are signs of intimacy.
– Be alert to body language: Leaning into you as if to hear you better or the slightest arm touch can both be signs that a coworker secretly likes you. Watch how the coworker intermingles with others and then see how he or she connects with you.
– Direct eye contact and long gazes: Long held eye contact is a sure sign that your co-worker secretly likes you. The person may not be able to put their feelings into words so they rely on subtle hints of longing looks. The looks can also be quick and barely noticed so pay attention.
.: Made Man
Ad ==> A Former One Minute Man Who Now Last 30mins In Bed Reveals The Secret Of His New Strength