Puffy eyes can be terrible. Have you ever woken up, thinking of a bright and wonderful day, only to take a look in the mirror and cringe at the sight of your swollen eyes? If this has happened to you before, then you may need to get rid of this beauty ruiner, before it completely frustrates your routine. Puffy eyes and dark circles are caused by a variety of factors, including physical and emotional stress. Nature brings you amazing solutions with 5 easy home-made remedies.
1. Cucumber cure: Cucumber contains antioxidants that ease irritation and aid the circulation of blood. Place slices of cucumber in the fridge for an hour, then take them out and place on your eyes. This remedy would help reduce the swelling tremendously.
2. Raw potato cure: If you can’t get around freezing your cucumber, then you should try the potato cure. Wash and peel a potato, then place on your eyes for about 10 minutes. you can wash off after. This would reduce the effect of the allergy.
3. Green tea Cure: Whole trying to make a hot cup of tea, you may just as well use the bags for a better use. Soak two tea bags in water for about 3 minutes. Then bring to cool. Place the cool tea bags on your eyes and relax for about 10 minutes. You will notice the change.
4. Salt water-cure: This remedy works by getting rid of the excess water around the eye through osmosis. Soak a cloth into a bowl of warm salt water and dab around the eye. This can be done in about 5 minutes.
5. Massage: Sometimes, what your eye needs is a simple massage. Close your eyes and massage the entire area in circular motion for about 2 minutes. You will be relieved after this.Photo Credit: Getty