There are simple ways to get fuller hair and edges. Full hair is ever beautiful and when edges are full on fleek that’s just picture perfect. Pretty singer Tiwa Savage’s face is well defined because of her strong edges and it’s simple, popping edges is usually a sign that the hair is healthy and well-nurtured and who doesn’t like that?
A lot of ladies deal with hair loss especially the edges. The edges and sometimes the whole hair go weak and fall of when they are tugged at which happens when braids and weaves are pulled too tight when too much heat is applied (go easy on flat irons, curlers, and thermal combs) when using some heavy hair products.
To get your edges growing fast, get started on these 5 easy steps:
- Ditch retouching your edges with every touch-up (retouch) instead do every other touch-up, this helps keep your edges strong.
- Go easy on using styling gels on your edges – It’s fine to get edges laid and on fleek but do away with products that harden this delicate area. If you must use styling gel, add a drop of your favorite oil to blend and help stimulate the scalp.
- Ditch the hard bristled brushes and tools for softer ones, the quality of your hairbrush and comb help in keeping hair healthy and strong.
- Use oils like Jamaican Black castor oil, peppermint oils to stimulate the scalp and hair follicles to help edges grow.
- Massage your scalp for 3 minutes at intervals daily (or any time you’re free) to stimulate blood flow as well as the scalp which helps with growth.
Which of these steps will you be trying out?