You are sure he is into you. It’s a relationship! Here are eight bonehead moves NOT to make if you want it to last.
1. Needy baby greedy baby. Don’t become too dependent. Don’t abandon your friends and family and depend on him for all of your emotional needs. It’s dangerous and honestly, it’s unattractive.
2. Great expectations – it’s not just the name of a movie, it’s a relationship killer. Of course you should expect certain things: respect, civility, etc. But don’t think your relationship is a cure-all. And surely don’t expect your lover to lavish you with gifts, even if he got it like that.
3. Remote control – don’t hog the remote control, meaning don’t be the one making all the decisions all the time.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
4. Jealousy. This is a big no-no. First of all, it’s scary. And it’s not healthy. He is going to have friends and family that he will want to spend time with, too. Slowyour roll. Don’t be possessive.
5. . Flirting with other people. It’s not nice. It’s disrespectful. It’s most likely to piss off your date and start a fuss. All for what? Make sure that you and your partner have boundaries and you know what makes him feel uncomfortable