Marriage is like a box that you deposit little love bombs into. When you are always doing this, always depositing, your hubby will feel it. He needs to also do his part by adding his deposit of love into this box.
Times will come, moments, arguments and you will want to look into that box of love bombs and take out a few as reminders of how you and your hubby really feel during times of trial.
One communication tip is to send loving text messages to each other during the day. Enter: love bombs. Enjoy the list!
1. You look hot today, babe!
2. I’m so lucky you’re my best friend.
3. You are my rock, I love you so much.
4. You are my protector … feeling blessed.
5. Hey hottie, got plans tonight?
6. You are AMAZING. Just thought you should know.
7. I love being together. Miss you!
8. Have a great day at work – I’m counting down till you get home.
9. I like you. I like you a LOT.
10. I’m here for you sweetheart.
11. You are the most thoughtful guy I know.
12. Still laughing about your comment last night.
13, Thank you for being you.
14 You make me want to be a better person. Love you so much.
15. Feeling uber blessed today to have you in my life.
16. You are the funniest man I know.
17. Let’s get dinner.
18. You are one good looking guy – let’s hang out!
19. You. me. Picnic at 5 p.m.
20. Thanks for hanging that mirror, you’re so handy!
21. I love my man. FYI.
22. You are my favorite.
23. You are so thoughtful!
24. You inspire me, baby.
25. I trust you with all my soul.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
26. What God has brought together, we shall never part …
27. Glad I have you in my life.
28. Today, tomorrow, forever … be mine!
29. I’m married to one sexy man!
30. I will always love you.
31. You are hilarious, still laughing about …
32. You are my one of a kind. Feeling so blessed!
33. Need your love.
34. Need your cuddles.
35. I wanna be in your arms.
36 Miss u, miss u, wanna kiss u!
37 I miss you, come home.
38 Call in sick – let’s spend today together.
39 Do you know I love you? A lot!
40 You are so strong.
41. Be with me? Forever?
42 You are my sunshine.
43 Perfect night to snuggle. Meet me at 7 p.m.
44 I want to be in your arms.
45 You are my soul mate.
46 Hi. I love you. You should know that.
47 I can’t wait for our date night.
48 I’m counting down the hours till I see you.
49. You are the best father, ever.
50. How did I get so lucky to have you?
51. Being with you … is the best!
52. I need a kiss.
This article was originally published on Susie Romans’ blog, Stay At Home Susie