are you wandering what this is all about? I did too when I did my research. I have never thought milk has any disadvantage, the fact that I couldn’t go a day without taking milk is so dishearten but what can I do, I can’t go back and undo what I have taken, I can only move forward and that entails quitting everything about milk. Most people might be wandering how is this possible? When the milk production company always say milk is good for the body, though, milk is good for the children and it helps the children maintain a healthy bone and teeth but milk is not good for adults. Perplex read below;
- Milk increases the risk of heart disease, dairy products are very high in cholesterol and saturated fat that can lead to clogging of arteries and heart disease.
- Cow’s milk contains antibiotics and hormones, farmers use artificial hormones to increase the milk produced by cows and they also use antibiotics to reduce inflammation and to treat mastitis which can lead to cancer and can affect kidney and urinary tract.
- Milk can increase the risk of ovarian cancer, research has shown the women who drinks milk everyday has seventy percent chance of developing ovarian cancer than those who did not drink at all because if the lactose in milk digest in the body, it breaks down into galactose, which is a toxin to the cells in the ovaries.
- It can cause you to gain weight, even if the milk is skimmed or semi-skimmed, there is a direct correlation between the amount of milk you drink and the weight that you put on.
- Milk can make you bloat and cause acne, cow’s milk can cause breakouts in just a second. Your body can cope with milk when you were a child but as you grow older, you lose the ability to digest it properly. When an adult takes milk, it will sit in the stomach for too long and the sugars will ferment which can cause bloating and gas.