1. Medication: It doesn’t get much worse than dealing with a low s*x drive. In addition to feeling crummy about yourself, your partner is likely to suffer. They often construe your lack of interest as something they’re doing wrong, whether it has to do with physical appearance or actual performance. In short, low s*x drive can be a real relationship killer. In some cases, the foods you eat can . a role. For most guys, though, a diet overhaul isn’t the answer. There may be something else at ., and you’d be surprised what can impact your bedroom performance. If your s*x life is going south, one of these seven culprits may be to blame.
This doesn’t mean you’re doomed to never have another s*xual experience or father children, though. According to the researchers, it’s possible to recover from the affliction in a few months. Still, better to never deal with the problem in the first place. If it’s a daily habit, you should seriously consider cutting back.
3. Smoking: The ability to perform sexually has a lot to do with blood flow, which explains why guys with hypertension often suffer from erectile dysfunction. What you might not realize is that smoking has a similar effect. Healthline explained that smoking also causes blood vessel damage, which inhibits blood flow to the area. Without proper circulation, you’re out of luck.
Numerous studies have illustrated the relationship, including this one from 2006. Some research has even shown a positive shift in s*xual performance shortly after smoking cessation. A 2012 study found men who were able to successfully quit smoking experienced speedier arousal and an increase in s*xual function compared to those who relapsed.
4. Stress: If late work days and a jammed schedule have you feeling overwhelmed, your s*x life could easily suffer. Research published in the Archives of s*xual Behavior found anxiety can negatively affect arousal. Though most people think of a hefty work load as the biggest . of stress, this isn’t always the case.
For some men, low self-esteem is a huge . of anxiety. The Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy published a study in 2007, which indicated a clear link between body image and s*xual satisfaction. Those with poor body image had the lowest levels of s*xual satisfaction, regardless of gender.
5. Poor Sleep: Poor sleep quality has been linked to everything from obesity to early mortality. Unfortunately, you can also add diminished s*x drive to the long list of negative health effects. Sleep apnea has been linked to erectile dysfunction in a number of studies. One example had more than 3,000 men fill out questionnaires regarding s*xual health and sleep quality. After analyzing the results of both questionnaires, the study found a clear link between sleep disorders and erectile dysfunction.
Even lack of sleep can . a role. Men’s Fitness explained not getting enough rest can cause testosterone levels to drop. The lower your testosterone, the more difficult it is to achieve and maintain an erection. If you’ve been burning the candle at both ends, prioritizing bedtime can go a long way toward improving your love life.
6. Bad Oral Hygiene: Though no one’s really sure why, oral hygiene has been linked to poor s*x drive in men. The Journal of s*xual Medicine published a study in 2013 that examined the link between the two. The results found men suffering from erectile dysfunction were much more likely to have periodontitis, more commonly known as gum disease. There’s no indication of correlation versus causation, but it’s something to keep in mind the next time you decide to skip brushing or flossing.
.: Cheat Sheet
Ad ==> A Former One Minute Man Who Now Last 30mins In Bed Reveals The Secret Of His New Strength