Here are 5 ways to identify a scam online relationship.
1. No public record of the given details – If your online date’s name or data does not correlate to and social media page. We are in the digital era, almost everyone is on Facebook, twitter, instagram or google, so if the given details of your online date does not correlate to any record, it is probably fake.
2. If the uploaded pictures on the person’s social media page is not same as what the person sent you – There are numerous cases of impersonation in online dating.
If the person uploads pictures that are not the same as what you were sent on social media, its probably fake.
3. The person won’t video chat – If the pictures given does not correlate, there is only one way to confirm that the person is not fake, Video Chat!
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
Ask if you can video chat with the person, some will probably tell you they are shy, or they work on fields, or they have no time to video chat.
The truth is if you have time to text chat, you should time to video chat.
4. Notice the message style – Sometimes the message sent are generic messages, which means if you check on google, you will probably find the same message in the same format.
Even on profiles, the text can be copied and pasted from that found on other dating sites.
5. If the person refuses to meet up – The person should be able to meet-up, so you can confirm that the person is exactly who they claim they are.
This applies to online relationships in the same country.
6. When you are asked to send money – The standard reason someone asks for money online from someone they don’t know is that they’re out to scam you.