Here are 5 ways to identify a scam online relationship.
1. No public record of the given details – If your online date’s name or data does not correlate to and social media page. We are in the digital era, almost everyone is on Facebook, twitter, instagram or google, so if the given details of your online date does not correlate to any record, it is probably fake.
2. If the uploaded pictures on the person’s social media page is not same as what the person sent you – There are numerous cases of impersonation in online dating.
If the person uploads pictures that are not the same as what you were sent on social media, its probably fake.
3. The person won’t video chat – If the pictures given does not correlate, there is only one way to confirm that the person is not fake, Video Chat!
Ask if you can video chat with the person, some will probably tell you they are shy, or they work on fields, or they have no time to video chat.
The truth is if you have time to text chat, you should time to video chat.
4. Notice the message style – Sometimes the message sent are generic messages, which means if you check on google, you will probably find the same message in the same format.
Even on profiles, the text can be copied and pasted from that found on other dating sites.
5. If the person refuses to meet up – The person should be able to meet-up, so you can confirm that the person is exactly who they claim they are.
This applies to online relationships in the same country.
6. When you are asked to send money – The standard reason someone asks for money online from someone they don’t know is that they’re out to scam you.
Fayose, Ado-Ekiti monarch lock horn over demolition of houses
IT’S ALL ABOUT MAKING A STATEMENT ON ANKARA THIS EASTER SEASON
Anambra Assembly receives Obiano’s commissioner nominees’ list
APC chairman, Oyegun speaks on Buhari’s performance
Benue Assembly passes supplementary budget of N2. 18 billion
What You Do Know About a Woman’s Sexual Peak
25 Hot Fulani Braids to Copy This Summer
Fashionable and Classic Ankara Gowns 2018 You Will Love to Have
Kids Braids Hairstyles 2018 : Beautiful Styles for Cute Little Girls
Ghanaians request more education on Lassa fever
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Relationship Tips4 days ago
Buhari, Bill Gate, Gen.AbdulSalami, Saraki others grace Dangote’s daughter wedding
Sex & Love4 days ago
What to Do if You Love Oral Sex but Your Partner Doesn’t
News3 days ago
How Senator Slump, Die In His Abuja Home Yesterday
Relationship Tips3 days ago
5 types of men you should keep around