The benefits of yogurt, here are they;
- Yogurt can help you lose and maintain weight if you take 18 ounces a day, it can also give you flat abs. When you eat yogurt, the calcium signals your fat cells to pump out less cortisol making it easier for you to drop weight and the amino acid helps to burn fat.
- Yogurt contains lots of vitamins such as B12, potassium, phosphorus, riboflavin, iodine, zinc and vitamin B5 which helps to maintain red blood cells and keep nervous system functioning properly. A cup of yogurt a day can also help to recover faster after a workout. It also contains lots of protein which is beneficial to the system.
- Yogurt has probiotics which are beneficial bugs that lives in your digestive system and help crowd out harmful microorganism that can cause intestinal infections. Probiotic is also meant to regulate your digestion and strengthen your immune system.
- Yogurt may prevent high blood pressure, every day most people consume twice the recommended amount of salt which can lead to hypertension and kidney, heart disease. Yogurt contains almost 600 milligrams of potassium which can help flush some of the excess sodium out of your body.
- Yogurt can help kick off cold when you take four ounces daily, people who consume this amount of yogurt will have much stronger and more active T cells which can fight illness and infection than they did before they started consuming it. Those who eat seven ounces of yogurt daily has fewer symptoms than those who opted for none at all.
- Yogurt doesn’t cause cavities despite its sugar content rather the lactic acid in yogurt gives your gum protection.
- Not all yogurts are equal when it comes to calcium and vitamin D, you need to check the label as not all brands put calcium and vitamin D.
There are other benefits of yogurt that will make you want to take yogurt every day whether processed or not, the various ingredients does not go away.
Do you think Yogurt is healthy or not? drop every comment right below in the comment box.