Not every pregnancy is planned. In fact, I’m inclined to believe that so many of us came about by accidental discharge, following the way we behave these days. Even amongst married folks who are licensed to have S’εx, we hear horror stories of unplanned pregnancies. No wonder abortion clinics are popping out just about everywhere. People seem not to care about safe S’εx or understand the simple meaning of contraception.
Well, I’m not here to educate you on that. You can check your local community health care center for proper information. My job here is to let you in on what happens when someone comes and tells you that they got accidentally pregnant.
I will not blame the female folk today until next time. Guys are going to get the heat for this one. Here are 8 times men get stupid during S’εx and produce an offspring.
1. “I Pull Out Before I Shoot Out’ Oshey, Lord Withdrawal! Didn’t they tell you that your pre-cum has enough sperm from your last wank session to father a child? Oh okay, you pee in-between sessions. Nice move. But you can’t honestly tell me that there weren’t a few slip-ups in all your pull out encounters.
You and I know that the sweetest part is when you offload all your goods in the right warehouse. So stop applauding yourself for staining the sheets. And just a little reminder, someone in the bible days died because of this type of thing.
2. ‘It’s The Woman’s Responsibility To Handle Contraception’ This is how so many clueless men have been lied to. She tells you she’s on the pill or that she’ll pop some after and you believe and go in without protection. This same babe will come back a month later and tell you the pill(s) didn’t work.
Dude, never believe any of that nonsense a woman says before S’εx. Always have yourself locked and loaded.
3. ‘I Tear Open The Condom Package With My Teeth’ It’s good to get the mouth, and sometimes even the teeth involved during S3x but please, use your fingers to tear open the condom package.
Why? To avoid poking a hole into the condom, stupid. The only hole you should be poking should be… never mind. The wise ones understand what I’m talking about.
4. Putting On Or Taking Off The Condom During S’εx
Okay, seriously I don’t get this part. You start having S3x then halfway, for whatever reason, you say ‘oops! sorry, I forgot to use a condom’ and then you put one on. Have you heard of pre-cum? Obviously not. Google it.
Then for those of you who decide ‘this condom thing is killing my vibe’ and decide to remove it halfway, please go for quality stuff next time or learn how to wear on a condom correctly or just get married and stay faithful mbok.
5. ‘We Had S’εx During Her Period’ First of all…eww! Second, don’t deceive yourself. Women have and can get pregnant during their periods. Some medical practitioners will not agree to this but others will. It has been found that some women ovulate when they are menstruating, so next time while dipping into the Red Sea, be sure to use a life jacket.
If you go releasing your little swimmers with no protection, one of them is bound to swim upstream and catch something you’re not prepared for.
6. I’ve Had The Condom For Three Years My dear brother, I know it’s a quality brand product and probably cost you a few hundreds and you’re saving it for prime V, or just maybe you haven’t been laid in a long time; but it’s no reason for you to leave it in your wallet until it either expires or becomes useless.
Use it when it’s still good or throw it away.
Share this story