It’s Harmattan once again and the weather is really cold, what we call “gum body weather”.
Know more, feel more confident, relax and enjoy the moment
No doubt we all want to keep ourselves warm this season. Some individuals are very shy when it comes to asking their spouse for se x, not to worry, here are eight simple ways to ask your partner for se x this season.
1. Touch your spouse on the stimulating areas to get them in the mood. Tips, neck, back.
2. Sleep Unclad together. The greater and easier the access, the more the se x.
3. Invite your spouse for a sensual, intimate dance. Salsa, slow dance, bump and grind. There is no way you two will be close to each other, body to body and not want to make love. This is why married people need to go out on dates more, go out and find intimacy. Find intimacy in dancing in the house too.
4. Ask for se x unapologetically. Tell your spouse without wasting time. Stop suffering alone in se xual fire. Sometimes all you have to do is to open your mouth and say: “My love, s ex me, NOW!”
5. Pose in a seductive way. Lay in bed in a sexual way, lady deliberately bend in front of him in a manner to suggest an invite.
6. Whisper naughty things into your spouse’s ear. There is something se xy about hearing and feeling your spouse breathing in a Hot way.
7. Massage your spouse’s body, touch and care arouses your spouse.
8. Send your spouse naughty messages during the day saying what you will do to him/her. By the time you get home, you both will be in the mood.
43% of Ghanaian adults obese or overweight – Study
ALL THE ASOEBI STYLES
11 Trending Ghana Weaving 2018 You Should Try
19 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Sew This Year
9 Short Hairstyles That Will Make You Ditch Your Braids
African Cornrow Hairstyles 2018 : Trending Styles You Will Love
African Braids Hairstyles 2018 : New Amazing Braids for Beautiful Ladies
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
Asthmatic Children: Symptoms And How To Care For Them
Dealing with a child who is asthmatic can be quite tasking especially for parents who are not used to being...
7 Reasons Why Wheat Is Immensely Good For Women’s Health
Wheat has been named as one of the most healthy meal options especially for people who have diabetics as it...