Kissing is often a sign that your date is interested in you, but it may be difficult to understand whether he wants to kiss you or not. In fact, it’s not that difficult! There are several signs he’s going to kiss you tonight. His behavior can often tell you more than his words. Instead of doubting it`s better to learn how to see his intentions. Here are 8 surefire ways to know if he wants to kiss you:
1. Eye contact: When he looks at your lips when you’re talking, it means he wants to kiss you but thinks it’s too early for a kiss. If he`s staring deep into your beautiful eyes that make him unable to look somewhere else, it’s a good sign too. A face can tell you a lot, so don’t ignore his facial expressions. Look more attentively and you`ll always see what you need.
2. Distance: When it comes to kissing, the distance plays a great role. If you see him sitting far from you, there`s probably no chance for a kiss. But when you`re sitting close to each other and he even touches you, it`s one of those signs we`re talking about. The shorter distance, the more chances!
3. Flirting: If your date is flirting with you he is definitely going to kiss you today. Although he may try to hide his feelings, his body language will help you find out if there’s a chance for a first kiss and a second date. Listen to his words instead of talking all the time. If he is unusually playful with you and tries to flirt each minute, it`s a great sign that he is going to kiss you.
4. Lips: If he doesn’t make an eye contact, pay attention to his lips but don’t stare. When we touch some part of the body, we subconsciously want to be touched in that place, so if a guy touches his lips he`s probably giving you a sign that he wants to kiss you. Biting his lower lip can mean the same.
5. Compliments: Every single guy is aesthete by nature. If your date showers you with compliments, he likes you and adores your beauty. Our beauty is our tool to make a man do what we need. So, he finds you attractive and you harmonize with each-other, don’t worry, he will kiss you in a matter of minutes.
6. Pauses: If there’s a short pause in your conversation, it’s a wonderful opportunity to find out if you want to kiss this guy and if he actually wants to kiss you. If you feel like kissing him the moment he stops talking, and he is staring at you smiling, your date may end with passionate kissing. However, if your conversation is filled with many awkward pauses, perhaps your first date is not as successful as you want it to be.
7. Voice: The other way to know if he wants to kiss you is listening to his voice. Psychologists say that whisper goes along with passion and proximity. If your crush speaks in a calm way and whispers something to your ear every 5 minutes, it’s a good sign. While whispering, he`ll also try to come closer to your face. This is the right moment to get what you want.
8. Chewing a gum: Well, okay, it’s not a sure sign he wants to kiss you, but still it’s a sign. If your date is chewing a gum or he uses a breath freshener every 10 minutes, he is preparing himself for a kiss. Sure, there are guys who are obsessed with their looks and who strive to look perfect. If your crush is one of them, forget about a kiss.
If your date shows any of these signs, you are lucky, because he will not only kiss you tonight, he will ask you out on a second date as well. The only thing to keep in mind while you are on a first date is your dignity. If you see that he is a womanizer, it’s better to stay away from him, no matter how handsome he is.
Share this story