Here are nine ways to save your marriage when your husband has checked out and doesn’t seem to care anymore:
1. Start saying “I love you” again. Tell him you love him every single day!
2. Give him sincere compliments. Notice what he does right, and compliment him for it.
3. Bring hugging back into your life. Bridge the physical divide and give your man a hug. Tomorrow, give him another.
4. Romance him a bit. Sprinkle his day with a few sweet, thoughtful gestures that show you’re paying attention to what makes him feel happy and loved! Don’t make a big show of these gestures. Just subtly add them to his day.
5. Try being positive. Stop complaining about every small annoyance in life. Looking on the bright side is contagious. He’ll fall in love with you all over again!
6. Smile more. It’s hard to resist a woman with a sincere grin on her face. If you care about him, say it with a smile and watch how fast he starts smiling back at you.
7. Take an interest in him. Be his best friend and listen to him with interest and enthusiasm.
8. Make nurturing yourself a priority. It’s great to appreciate how hard he works, but appreciate your own effort, as well. The more you take care of yourself, the more energy you’ll have for your relationship to grow and heal.
9. Show a little respect. When you treat him like a man, you’ll feel more like a woman. Respect him as YOUR man and watch the magic happen!