Dating a player is a huge challenge and it’s not every woman’s dream. But sometimes a woman falls in love so quickly and strongly that she doesn’t want to realize that she is dating a player. If you realize that you are dating a player, but don’t want to break up with him, here are a few important things to know when dating a player. Dating a player can be quite dangerous and can even lead to a heartbreak. Remember it.
1. Insincere conversations: A normal relationship usually consists of sincere and trusting talks and frank treatment. It’s wonderful when you can share common goals, plans, dreams and when you are curious about the past. The player isn’t the one who is really interested in all these points. Your talks usually contain superficial information and are restricted to questions like “How’s your day?”
On the other hand, he may be unwilling to confide all his secrets to you on the second date. Wait for some period, until you have more or less long-run relations. You may think that he is a player when he is actually not. And if I’m right, he will gradually trust you. People are different and not everyone is as talkative as you are. However, if after three months of your relationship you still have no idea about his occupation and his family, it’s high time to bother. Soon you will get bored with his secrecy and your useless conversations. You will realize that relations should run its natural course, but yours will get stuck at the entry-level. Be ready for it and try not to get disappointed when he will brush aside your questions again.
2. Cancellations all the time: Do you often get calls or messages that your date is going to be cancelled again? Moreover, it happens at the last moment and always makes you feel despondent. It indicates a lack of respect and he doesn’t really value your time and intentions. If you have the same thing, it’s a direct signal for you to take measures.
If such rapid cancellations happen from time to time, it’s ok. He can be really busy with his work. However, if he practices such behavior all the time, I would strongly recommend you not to waste your time on this guy. Once his regular cancellation can appear to be the last message you receive from him!
Here’s one hint how to bring to life his true feelings. Try to test him. Call him and cancel your date the last minute. You can judge his real attitude by his .. If your man wants to continue relations he will try to see you as soon as possible. Furthermore, he will apologize for his own faults. But if he gets irritated and disrespectful, it’s sure sign you need to break up with him. He must respect you no matter what. If he doesn’t understand you, drop him. You deserve a better man!
3. Constant weeknight dates: If to think logically, the best and the most suitable time for dating is a Friday or a Saturday evening, but you are invited on weeknights only. Do you really know what he’s doing all these time? Maybe he has a family or another girlfriend? However, if you are sure perfectly well that it is his work that keeps him busy at weekend, relax. Minuses of weeknight dates can be easily turned out into pluses. There are so many wonderful things you and your sweetheart can do together. You can use you weeknights to try karaoke, roller skating or bowling. These activities are fun and usually much cheaper on weeknights than on Saturday or Sunday. If you enjoy calm and cozy restaurants, it will be much easier to find one during workweek. You will not get irritated by huge queues, noisy company next to you or looking for a free place. Another amusing activity you can try on weeknights is outdoor movies. This option is available if you live in a big city, though. But believe me, lying under the sky and watching a romantic comedy are a thing to try! But I want to remind you that it works if you are aware of his business at weekends.
4. Tardy lust: He is excellent and skilled lover. You can fulfill all your audacious fantasies with him. Your friends envy your bed activity with this man. You can even discover new sides of your personality with him. And I don’t argue that intimacy is one of the core constituents of human relations, but tell me honestly, are you sure that he is going to marry you?
He usually calls and texts at night, leading dirty and lascivious talks and chats. He avoids talking about serious things and especially about your future. Moreover, he doesn’t even want to stay over. It’s high time to confess that you have to run away from a player.
Well, it’s not the end of the road, but you should realize that he won’t make a good partner. If it is convenient for both of you, then there is no problem at all. However, if you look for a serious and healthy relationship, you’d better forget him or be careful with this randy night warrior. You will gradually require something more than his lust but he is unlikely to give it to you. It’s hard to break up with him, but you deserve a better man, trust me.
5. Invisible friends: You are fed up with stories about his invisible friends? Have you ever seen them? Players never introduce a girl to their family and closest friends and I hope you know the reason. This is the most meaningful signal that he’s not going to have a long-lasting relationship with you. Just throw a small party and ask your boyfriend to invite his friends, and you’ll see he is a real player. But if it works and you meet his company you should follow a few important rules. First of all, respect them. They are friends of your boyfriend, thus they’ve deserved to be his nearest surrounding. Don’t doubt your boyfriend’s choice. Be friendly and open-minded. Display your sincere interest to their hobbies, dislikes, and views. Discuss various topics with them to get to know them better. Talk with your boyfriend about his company and share what you like and what you don’t. But I strongly advise you not to abuse his friends in any case. If your boyfriend spends too much time with his friends, give a gentle hint that you feel uncomfortable about it. But never compel him to make a choice between you and his friends. However, all these tips are useful when you date nice guys but not the player, so make sure your partner has real friends.
6. Social network signals: Social network is a wonderful thing that allows you to collect one’s personal information. Nowadays it’s not necessary to be a detective or to surf his phone behind his back. Social media can show you his friends, especially opposite sex ones. Moreover, you can even notice some provocative .. Study his photos, communities and personal information. If you recognize his friends’ accounts, look through them. There you can find even more interesting information. You should also bother if he tries to hide his Twitter, Instagram or . by hook or by crook, be sure there’s something you shouldn’t know about. Be careful if he ignores your calls or switches off the phone too often. Be careful if he tries to purge his browser history. Be careful if he prefers to leave you a long message with explanations rather than simply call. These are all signs of a true player.
If you cannot drag anything from him, write his name in a searching line of Google; you are likely to find at least something. He can also turn out to be a blogger and you may be the theme of his regular post. When it comes to dating a player, you should be ready for everything.
7. Sweet lies: They say that liars need a good memory. Even professional and charismatic players usually become tangled in their own lies. Telling lies is not the best way to hide something. To recognize a liar try to observe his behavior. While talking to you he avoids looking into your eyes. His stories always have different details and sequence. He takes a long pause before answering your questions. He gets irritated and defensive when you take a keen interest in his business. Moreover, if you caught him lying to you before, there is a higher chance he will repeat the story. Of course, these signs are rather subjective, but most of them really work.
When you are in love with him, you might not notice his sweet lies. If you are blind with love pay attention at least to what your friends say. They aren’t charmed with a player. Trust and confidence are the core components of any relations. But can you imagine building a strong, happy family with him? If you suspect him at the beginning of your relationship, do not cherish hopes that he will change. Liar is the state of mind. Consider this important thing before continue with the dating.
8. The buddy circle: You can make a quick conclusion about the person by investigating the circle of his direct and indirect contacts. If your boyfriend invites his friends to your party, pay attention to the way his friends behave and treat him and you. This is a good way to find out many interesting and secret things about your lover. I recommend you to differentiate his friends. You might meet friends you’d better stay away from, and you might meet really nice guys you can address to if you need some help with you boyfriend. Find out their interests, hobbies and try to communicate with them more often. You can learn a lot of interesting things you had no idea of. Also pay attention to the way his friends treat other girls in the company. It’s perfect if some of them have more or less long-lasting relationship.
Remember that ‘birds of a feather flock together.’ Thus, most probably his friends are the same. Any changes in his behavior also mean he’s dishonest. Anyway, do not let him mock at you or slight in the company of his closest friends. Try to stand the situation with dignity and honor. But afterwards tell him where to go and forget about this guy!
9. He won’t make a good husband: Turning a player into a husband isn’t an easy task. It involves lots of patience and time. And all the same all your efforts can fail. Furthermore, do you really feel like changing him? They say that you should accept and love a person how she or he is. It’s difficult to accept his GAMES and volatile mood, though. You’d better spend this time on your personal development; you will benefit from it much more, trust me. But even if you manage to tie the knot, keep in mind that you will always have to control him and be anxious about him. True love manifests trust, understanding, compromise and sincerity. You will never experience these feelings with a player.
Dating a player can be an exciting and unforgettable adventure. Even though I doubt you want to repeat it ever. Along with thrills you will receive constant stresses, sleepless nights and ruined self-esteem. Is it really that you wanted?
A player won’t make a good husband and you will have a marriage with constant problems. You should also think about your future children. Will he make a good father? Will he display reliability and reasonableness? I seriously doubt it.
Dating a player is not a catastrophe at all. Someone finds it amusing while others suffer from constant GAMES with emotions. If you seek for a strong and serious relationship, dating a player isn’t acceptable at all, because it’s a high way to damage your self-esteem and make you suffer from constant heartbreaks. Have you ever dated a player?
Share this story