1. BACHELOR HUSBAND: Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.
2. ACIDIC HUSBAND: Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.
3. SLAVE HUSBAND: Wants to be treated like a King but treats Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.
4. GENERAL HUSBAND: Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends.
5. DRY HUSBAND: Very moody and stingy, not romantic, doesn’t consider wife’s emotions, doesn’t make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor.
6. PANADOL HUSBAND: Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife’s weaknesses and capitalizes on that to get relief from wife.
7. PARASITE HUSBAND: Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Uses wife’s money on girlfriends. No initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.
8. BABY HUSBAND: Irresponsible and childish and can’t make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.
9. VISITING HUSBAND: Not always at home, comes as a visitor. Provides family all material things but has no time for them.
The best you can ever have is a CARING HUSBAND; one who is caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.