How much do we really know about the man-hood? We often debate whether or not man-hood size really matters and know that the man-hood is there for baby making and a damn good time. However, it’s time to get informed — so here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the penises of the world.
1. There is a proper way to measure — no cheating allowed!
The correct way to measure a man-hood (for accurate length) is to use a ruler or measuring tape on the top side, from the tip of the man-hood down to the pubic bone, at the base.
2. The average man-hood is not as big as people say it is.
You know you shouldn’t care, but since you’re probably curious, the average man-hood size (erect) is 5.6 inches long and it measures 4.8 inches in circumference.
4. The majority of men are are HUGE liars.
Only a few men have penises more than 7 inches long. But that doesn’t mean that huge penises don’t exist, they absolutely do.
5. The biggest and smallest penises ever recorded are quite impressive.
The smallest recorded human man-hood was 5/8 of an inch; the largest was 13.5 inches.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
6. Small penises are not considered medical issues. Sorry.
man-hood size is not a medical concern unless the man-hood is shorter than 1 1/2 inches when flaccid, and 3 inches when erect. There are surgical remedies, but the recovery is painful.
8. There IS a way to make your man-hood look bigger.
The best way to increase man-hood size is by losing belly fat. Makes perfect sense!
9. The key to knowing how big a man’s man-hood is might be in the fingers.
the difference in length between a man’s ring finer and index finger indicated length of man-hood. So the shorter the ring finger is compared to the index finger, the bigger the man-hood.