Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, the lawmaker representing Kogi Central, on Tuesday, was named Chairman Local Content Committee and Vice Chairman Steel respectively.
The newly appointed chairmen and vice chairmen are as follows:
- Steel – Patrick Udubueze (Chairman), Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan (Vice – Chairman)
- Tourism – Shuaibu Isa Lau, Ireti Kingigbe (Vice-Chairman)
- Inter-Parliamentary Affairs – Jimoh Ibrahim (Chairman)
- State and Local Government Affairs – Binos Yaroe (Chairman), Francis Fadahunsi (Vice Chairman)
- National Atomic and Nuclear Energy – Sahabi Alhaji Yau (Chairman), Mustapha Khalid Ibrahim (Vice Chairman)
- Youth and Community Engagement – Yemi Adaramodu (Chairman)
- Sport Development – Kawu Sumaila (Chairman), Ned Nwoko (Vice Chairman)
- Niger Delta Affairs – Babajide Ipinsagba (Chairman), Rev. Amos Kumai Yohanna (Vice Chairman)
- Art, Culture and Creative Economy – Onawo Ogoshi (Chairman), Okechukwu Ezea (Vice Chairman)
- Defence – Joel Onowakpo (Vice Chairman)
- Petroleum Downstream – Ifeanyi Ubah (Chairman), Babajide Ipinsagba (Vice Chairman)
- Solid Minerals Development – Sampson Ekong (Chairman)
- Niger Delta Amendment Development Commission -Osita Ngwu (Vice Chairman)
- Establishment and Public Services – Sunday Marshall Katung (Vice Chairman)
- Housing – Victor Umeh (Vice Chairman), amongst others.
. reports that Natasha Akpoti, is the Senator representing the Kogi Central Senatorial District after winning in Tribunal and appeal court against Mr. Ohere of the ruling All Progressive Congress.
Send Us A Press Statement Advertise With Us Contact Us
And For More Nigerian News Visit .