A close friend of Ama Broni, the Kasoa Slay Queen who met her untimely death while twerking on stage has given a vivid account on what happened.
READ ALSO: Shatta Wale To Feature Ed Sheeran And Alonestar In “Dream” Remix
Recall, Ama Broni died after she was invited on stage by a performing artiste called Original Shana to twerk naked on stage for $100.
She died after she fell from the stage and got electrocuted in the process. According to reports, Ama Broni left behind her adorable twins.
A close friend has given an account of what really caused the death of the mother of two. In an interview with Zionfelix, the friend disclosed that when he heard that Ama Broni has fallen off the stage, he rushed to the scene only to find her hallucinating on the ground.
He further revealed that the first person who touched Ama Broni also got electrocuted but he did not die. He also said that Ama Broni got her leg trapped in between the stage bars which had some of the cables linked to them.
He said that Ama Broni wasn’t herself when she climbed the stage to twerk and so he believes that Ama couldn’t control herself as she got electrocuted.
Watch the video below: