Recruitment, apply for Consolidated Hallmark Plc recruitment 2023 below.
Lifestyle Nigeria reports that Consolidated Hallmark Plc was issued a License to Continue as an Insurer by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) with effect from 28th February, 2007, following a successful re-capitalisation and merger process. The company which is listed on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange has a Board of Directors made up of a crop of high profile and experienced professionals from the oil industry, manufacturing, and the financial services sector of the economy.
Consolidated Hallmark Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking to fill the role of Client Service Executive. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
- Providing market insights and in-depth analysis to several major manufacturer clients based on retail audit tracking and market knowledge
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with our clients
- Meeting sales targets by selling specific services developed for customers
- Negotiating fees and services, finalize and close contracts according to the Consumer Choices Point of Sales Policy
- In charge with the project management of the panel survey
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on Technology market data, research methodologies & applications
- Producing quarterly top-line trend public reports on Technology products market
- Interact closely with other global units including international service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management to ensure seamless client experience
- Initiate and manage Global Referrals using internal bank systems for key banking products including Payments and Cash Management, Trade and Receivable Finance, and Foreign Exchange on behalf of Relationship Managers
- Compile, submit and follow up on internal information requests required to establish and maintain accounts, including KYC
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or M.Sc Degree in a related field with a relevant work experience of one to two years
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft word, excel, Power points,WAN communications and Managed Network Services technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations to senior management
- Engineering Process and Design documentation experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Typically 1 to 2 years of experience in Media Research and Media Planning with a Bachelor’s or higher degree
N120,000 – N160,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Disclaimer: Gatekeepers News gets job vacancies from advertising agencies and other sources to inform the public about employment opportunities. Gatekeepers News or any agent does not seek any payment in whatever form for prospective candidates to apply. We, therefore, implore you not to pay for any job vacancies because they are not for sale, and we are not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result of this.