Matte lipsticks are all over the place and a fun to wear lipstick, but it can really be a difficult lipstick to feel good about and kind of not easy to wear because of the awful dry wax feeling. Most people prefer matte lipsticks because its long wear and you don’t have to go through the hassle of coating and coating the whole day.
You can’t just throw a matte lipstick on and off you go because of their high maintenance and if they are not properly cared for it won’t give a smooth and canvass application. Not to worry we have gathered hacks on how to apply the matte lipstick like a pro, scroll below:
- Exfoliate your skin properly before applying the lipstick avoid dry patches: Do this with every other day with a gentle lip scrub on your finger to get a smooth matte lipstick application.
- Rub little bit of balm on your lips before apply lipstick to keep the lip hydrated: The matte lipstick can be super dry and to keep your lip hydrated, apply balm before the lipstick.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
- Apply lip primer to your lip to create an even shade with primer. When you coat your lip with primer first, It will help the color look vibrant and keeps the lipstick from smearing
- Line your lip first for a precise application, to avoid smearing and fading of your lipstick line your lip about halfway before applying the lipstick, it will also blend together.
- To make your lipstick stay all day, place one tissue on your lip and apply translucent powder on top of the tissue. This will allow a little bit of powder to come through the tissue and deposit onto the lipstick.
- Apply a skin colored powder around the edges of your lip to create an extra clean line and make your lip pop.
Do you have more hacks to add? Share with us below