Connect with us

Entertainment

BBNaija’s JMK: How my room got burnt, all certificates lost

Published

on

Former Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin, better known as JMK, has disclosed how her apartment got burnt.

Advertisement

JMK stated that she lost all her valuables in the fire incident.

The reality star disclosed this in a post on her Snapchat as she uploaded pictures of the ruins in her room, describing the incident as devastating, hoping to recover all she lost.

Advertisement

According to her, around 4 am, November 16th, her air conditioner caught fire from a surge while she was asleep in the room.

“The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. At 4 am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room. I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain. Before firefighters came, the room was burnt to the ground. The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates,” she said.

Advertisement

She, however, stated that she’ll bounce back as long as she’s still breathing.

She also berated those who accused her of chasing clout with the incident, describing them as insensitive and inhuman.

Advertisement

JMK added: “It is how insensitive some of you are, I was not going to speak on this but it’s one thing to not like someone, it’s another thing to wish bad things on them.

“Saying I’m chasing clout is very sad and annoying. I don’t even wish this on my enemies. BBNaija is just a show.”

Advertisement

Advertisement
UNBELIEVABLE Married woman caught with another man by in-laws
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Popular

X