Creamy Banana Ice cream is superb to have in your freezer particularly as the weather is getting increasingly hot.
To make this at home, you need just a few essential ingredients and you will have banana ice cream in no time.
- 2 ripe but firm bananas
- 1 tin of Peak Milk
- ½ small party cup of whole milk
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
How to prepare
- Peel, cut up the bananas and put in a blender.
- Add the Peak Milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Add the whole milk.
- Start the blender.
- When the mix is well blender, continue to run the blender for 2 minutes more. This is to ensure that everything is well churned and creamy!
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds. If you do not have a popsicle mold, pour into a bowl.
- Plave the poscicle mold or bowl in the freezer and leave it there overnight.
- The next day, remove the ice cream from the molds and enjoy! If you used a bowl, bring it out from the freezer and leave the bowl on a table for 5 minutes, then scoop the ice cream into cups and enjoy.
If you live in Lagos, you will agree with us that this ice cream is perfect for the hot weather in Lagos, Nigeria right now.
This video by All Nigerian Recipes will be of good use