Hair loss can be prevented with proper care. We advise you to follow these steps for your hair to be strong and dense.
Before you get concerned about the amount of hair that you lose ona daily basis, you should know that experts say that it is normal to lose up to 100 hairs per day. The hair naturally regenerates itself. In the place of the old fibers come the new ones. This process is usually notable in spring and in autumn.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
Proper care for healthy and thick hair:
- Before each wash, comb your hair.
- Do not use too hot or too cold water. Use lukewarm water.
- Gently apply the shampoo. Using your fingertips massage the scalp.
- The shampoo that you use daily, must be mild. Use natural based shampoos.
- For your hair to be healthy you need to improve your diet, because your diet is also very important. The hair needs vitamin C, zinc and biotin.