Today we are comparing the trendy Celebrity outfits of two of our very beautiful and stylish celebrities, Yvonne Nelson and Stephanie Coker, this two celebrities got a lot going on in their fashion trend and style, they both are very classy and fashionable from their hair do to make up, their combinations even their casual outfits makes a statement.
- Here Yvonne Nelson is rocking a shinny black long tube gown to a red carpet event, this outfit brings out all the necessary curves and shapes and this makes her look sassy. Stephanie Coker is wearing a black long fish gown also to a red carpet event, an upper lace see through velvet gown with has concepts in the upper region.
2. Stephanie Coker is rocking a plunging neckline floor length white gown to the AMVCA 2015, this gown has a very tempting and nice long slit by the side, her earrings giving the outfit the perfect glow it needs. Yvonne Nelson is doing a short white peplum gown with a silver high heeled shoe and her hair packed up in a very nice pattern to suit the outfit.
3. Yvonne Nelson is rocking a khaki green three quarter trouser suit, with a blue inner and a pink bag and a light blue high heel with silver studs. This outfit is a good look to show a mix of color and professionalism. Stephanie Coker also opts for a professional look as she wears a green three quarter suit, with a white inner and a grey bag, she preps down the official look with a white converse. This outfit is very creative and a perfect blend of official look,color and fun.
4. Yvonne is wearing a white high waist trouser and a black inner with a white jacket, a brown bag and a white and black flat shoe. Stephanie Coker is also doing and all white assemble in white jumpsuit and a white jacket, she sums it up with a white and gold purse bag.
5. Yvonne Nelson looking dazzling in this blue gown, she accessories this outfit with gold a gold shoe. Stephanie Coker is wearing a long deep V neck aso ebi outfit, styling it up with a blue gele
These are our some looks from this two fashionable celebrities, showing their different styles and concepts.