We already agreed fashion can only get better which is why we don’t hesitate to bring you the latest beauty in style. This week on celebsthatrock, we have compiled ideal party outfits that will have you going to owanbe practically every weekend.
Most celebrities rely on professionals to help them choose the perfect outfits for an event and we must say they are doing a great job on that.
Party outfits are very important in the world of fashion, however, this doesn’t have to be dramatic, just has to be something you feel comfortable and confident with.
Celebrities and fashion influencers are your best bet if you need outfits for special occasions. Hence, we have rounded up 16 outfits from last week that are sure to stand out on any occasion.
1. Stephanie Coker- Looking Ready To Party
This is one super gorgeous outfit you are definitely going to love to replicate. This is an astonishing owanbe outfit and we must say Stephanie Coker makes it look more fashionable.
2. Nancy Isime- Keeping It Bold And Fashionable
Nancy Isime is one of the most fashionable celebrities out there. Here is a simple and exotic outfit you are sure to enjoy for practically any kind of occasion. If you are up for something more fashionable rather than the usual owanbe style then here is one to consider.
3. Ini Edo- Looking Sassy Like A Fashion Diva
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Dress by: @xtrabrideslagos
Ini Edo is another fashion diva you need to take a peek at for a fashion inspo. She keeps it lit and sassy at all times.
4. Mimi Onalaja- Looking Fabulous As Always
- Asoebi tailored by: @derinfabikunco
- Makeup: @zainabazeez
- Purse: @afrique_kod
- Jewellery: @fffinejewellery
When it comes to making fashion statements with Aso Ebi, Mimi Onalaja has never been one to leave any stone unturned. That is pretty obvious in this fabulous Aso Ebi style, she kept it simple but classy.
5. Toke Makinwa- Hot And Fancy Look For The Weekend
- Dress – @xtrabrideslagos
- Make up – @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers
- Gele – @taiwos_touch
Toke Makinwa needs no introduction. We all know how she is good at making even casual look adorable. This time, she went all-in for an Aso Ebi style and she still makes it look absolutely stunning.
6. Symply Tacha- Keeping It Classy In Jean
- Styled: @medlinboss
- HairStyled: @dv_hairsalon
Tacha is another fashionable celebrity you can’t help but love. She is always known to keep her styles Haute and classy. Here is one perfect cunning that can be rocked to casual events.
7. Tolu Bally- A Diva Look That Can’t Go Wrong
- Outfit: @2207bytbally cc @tballycouture
Tolu Bally is regarded as the fashion boss who knows just how to make any outfit pop. This is another epic style from her.
8. Nengi Hampson- Looking Adorable In Black
If you have ever wondered how to rock black effortlessly then here you have it. This is one stunning piece that should set an enviable fashion trend.
9. Mimi Linda Yina- Keeping Fashion In Check
- Outfit @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup @tolufelix_mua
- Hair Styled @dv_hairsalon
Medlinboss is another stylist who has always given us interesting styles and here is another stunning one to watch out for.
10. Omotola Jalade- Looking Stunning And Ready To Party
- Makeup: @bare2beauty
- Dress: @tolubally @2207bytbally
Omotola Jalade is one of the celebrities you can trust to deliver no matter what style they are rocking. This Aso Ebi style looks really stunning on her and the whole look itself is simply adorable.
11. Ini Dima Okojie- Keeping It Captivating For The Weekend
- Wearing @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup @zainabazeez
- Gele @gele_by_segunlagos
Here is another outfit you might need to have added to your list of amazing owanbe outfits as it is going to be setting a very long time trend.
12. Shaffy Bello- Rocking A Chic Outfit
- Outfits: @xtrabrideslagos
- MUA: @da_veeshome
- Gele: @shola_craft
Here is another owanbe outfit that is sure going to have you excited about going to a wedding. It is classy and we must say Shaffy makes it look even more astonishing.
13. Sade Akinosho- Going For Dramatic And Fun
Adding some drama to our styles is needed sometimes, it does help some glamour and fun to any style you choose. The metallic skirt is another interesting style that will be setting trends.
14. Mpho Tsila- Adorable Outfits For Formal Events
If you are on the lookout for a comfortable party outfit then here you have one to inspire you.
15. VeeKee James- Stepping Out In All Glam
- Dress: @veekeejames_official
- Photographer: @officialphotofreak
- Clutch: @luxe_xtra
- Hair: @tinusplace
- Accessories: @cherrysclassic
- Hair stylist: @hairbyhoney_boii
- Makeup: @bellze_signature
Veekee James has always be known to dazzle us with her impeccable taste in styles and changed a bit. She looks stunning in red and we look forward to more fashion inspiration for her.
As the fashion industry continues to get bigger and better so does the need for celebrities to show off the trendiest outfits. Creating enviable styles also means getting creative and definitely taking a sneak peek at your favourite celebrities and fashion influencers to inspire you. Hence why we have also compiled some of the latest event outfits to inspire you for this week.
Read more on celebsthatrock: