The fashion industry has really come a long way and it continues to get better with many trend-setting styles to witness every day. Setting fashion trends are not as complicated as they sound and although they do sound important in today’s fashion industry, you just have to find your own go-to style.
Celebrities often rely on professionals for their look and we must admit they are doing really great job. Fashion influencers are not left out when it comes to making statements with their look either.
Whether you scan the red carpet for interesting styles or scroll through your Instagram to get some inspiration, it can get really overwhelming and take too long to find one that interests you. This is why we have bought you some cute fashion trends from your favourite celebrities to spice up your fashion game for this week.
1. Tolu Bally- A Stunning Melanin Beauty
- Outfit by @2207bytbally cc @tballycouture
Tolu Bally is always going to be one of our favourite fashion designers. She has impeccable taste in styles and we must also admit white look good on her melanin skin. The whole look quite gorgeous.
2. Mihlali Ndamase- Keeping It Sleek In Jumpsuits
If you have ever wondered if jumpsuits can be sleek then here is one that happens to stand out on any occasion. Mihali sure looking stunning in this one-piece outfit.
3. Christiana Kayode- Keeping It Sassy In Two Piece Outfit
- Two piece set from @wodibenuahdl’
- Hair styled by @ivys_place_
Berbiedoll has always been known for impeccable taste in styles. She looks quite adorable in this two-piece outfit and it’s one outfit that is worth setting trends.
4. Dorathy Bachor- Looking Fancy For The Weekend
- Waist @mapiatea
- Outfit @house_of_jarmaine
- Styled @mz_florashaw
- Makeup: @glittersandglossstudio
- Shoes @luxebyglamoholic
Dorathy Bachor looks quite astonishing in a simple but exotic gown style. This is a really cool style if you want to balance elaborate and casual. It is fancy enough for parties and cool enough for casual occasions.
5. Toke Makinwa- Making Fashion Statements
- Make up – @anitabrows
- Hair – @bernardsmiless
- Stylist @dahmola
- Pants – @aprilalexshop
- Top – @studiobonnitta
- Earrings: @41_luxelago
Toke Makinwa is not one to leave any stone unturned no matter what look she is rocking. This is one simple but fashionable outfit you should have in your wardrobe.
6. Adaeze Isabelle- Looking Fabulous In Yellow
- Skin by @ladorabeautyy
- Styled by @medlinboss
- Captured by @felixcrown
- Hair by @touchofibee
- Styled by @abbeymattheworks
Yellow is one of the exotic fashion colours and not everyone can make it work. But Adaeze actually makes it look not just stunning but quite fancy for all occasions.
7. Cynthia Nwadiora- Looking Unapologetically Cute
Ceec needs no introduction. She has always been known to slay no matter how casual or elaborate the outfit is and this is no exception. We love the whole look.
8. Mimi Yina- A Fashion Diva
- Outfit @ericamoorebrand
- Makeup @tolufelix_mua
- Hair styled @dv_hairsalon
- Location @themonarcheventcentre
- Decor @beezideaz3
Mimi Yina is a stylist who is known to rock incredible styles. Above is the perfect example of what she can deliver, this is not just fancy for occasions but quite trend-setting as well.
9. Adeola Adeyemi- Looking Fabulous As Always
- Two piece from: @zeena_zara 🌸
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
10. Idia Aisien- Classy And Fashionable
- Feathered blouse: @yuteerone
- Hair by @crazydaisies.af
- Beat by: @bibyonce
11. Esther Agunbiade- Simple And Sassy
If you are on the lookout for an interesting street style that keeps things casual then here is one to inspire you.
12. Lerato Kgamanyane- Looking Stunning For The Gram
If you are up against some elegance in a two-piece outfit then here is one of the trendiest styles to add to your fashion gallery.
13. Chioma Goodhair- Keeping It Sleek And Casual
- Outfit @alexanderwangny
- Shoe: @alexanderwangny
- Hair: @goodhairltd
Chioma Goodhair is another fashion influencer you can’t help but find fascinating. Her styles can go from fancy to casual and still look fashionable.
14. Chic Ama- Sassy In Two Piece Outfit
Two set-pieces are becoming not just stylish but a really great choice of outfit for any occasion.
15. Serwaa Ahmihere- Looking Elegant In Purple
Here is another AOP who has incredible taste in styles.
16. Diane Russet- Putting Colours To Work
- Outfit: @ann.usman
- Makeup: @karenonyou
Diane Russet is well known for making unique colour combinations and when it comes to making it stylish and stand out, she is one celebrity that inspires.
Making your own fashion statements can be found and frankly, it isn’t as complicated as it sounds, you just need to find a celebrity or fashion influencer that inspires you. Keep in mind that every style has its own reason for standing out and sometimes your favourite celebrities just get creative and set their own trends.