If your thrusting is not getting her off, do these 5 things instead.
The way and frequency of your thrusts will always determine the kind of pleasure your woman gets, so you need to get creative.
These five tips could help.
1. Insert and rock: You can try inserting and simply rocking back and forth. You may want to add synchronized breathing too.
2. Shallow thrusting. It does not have to be all deep, all the time. The most sensitive nerve endings in the va gina are near the opening and 1 to 2 inches inside. A pe nis that is average or long may not adequately stimulate that area with only deep thrusting.
For the male, shallow thrusting allows constant stimulation of the head of the pe nis, the coronal ridge and the frenulum, all very sensitive areas. Many lovers enjoy several shallow thrusts before each full thrust.
3. Deeper thrusts: This are still good too. It brings the man’s pubic bone in contact with the woman’s clitoral area and also pulls on the inner lips, which provides more stimulation to the cli toral area.
4. The number 9: This is a s ex move based on the number 9. Start with 9 shallow strokes and 1 deep, then 8 shallow and 2 deep, 7 shallow and 3 deep, etc. While this is not the most ideal due to the amount of brain work required (who can calculate when trying to orgasm, right) you can try as much as possible to apply your thrusts to this frequency.
5. Vary the speed: You can also try the thrust and hold technique, where you thrust and stay still, giving her a chance to feel your depth. Another option is thrusting in a circular motion
Do Aphrodisiac Foods Actually Work?
2018 Eye Makeup Trends : Beautiful Makeup Compilation (Part 02)
Gorgeous Ankara Gown Styles for Smart Ladies to Slay
Check Out These Latest A-Shape Ankara Short Gowns for Cute Ladies
11 Trending Ghana Weaving 2018 You Should Try
19 Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Sew This Year
9 Short Hairstyles That Will Make You Ditch Your Braids
African Cornrow Hairstyles 2018 : Trending Styles You Will Love
This Coleslaw Recipe Is What You Need As You Start This New Week
2018 Braided Hairstyles : Awesome Braids Ideas #PART 2
Grow Healthy Natural Hair By Following These Tips By Naturally Temi
WARM N GLITTERY CHRISTMAS MAKEUP TUTORIAL
How to tie the nigerian bridal gele
Asthmatic Children: Symptoms And How To Care For Them
Dealing with a child who is asthmatic can be quite tasking especially for parents who are not used to being...
7 Reasons Why Wheat Is Immensely Good For Women’s Health
Wheat has been named as one of the most healthy meal options especially for people who have diabetics as it...