Holly Riordan of All Women Stalk lists a few of these awesome times
to kiss your partner:
1. When saying goodbye: When you know you won’t see your #partner for a while, leaving them is torturous. Your
last few minutes together will involve a lot of hugging and kissing.
You never want the moment to end, so you aim to make it as special as possible. It’s one of the best times to be kissed, because it’s what has to hold you over for the next few weeks, and you have to make it memorable.
2. While hidden away: When you and your #partner are stuck in the house with your parents, or out at dinner with your friends, you can’t wait for your two seconds of privacy. Maybe it’ll come when you two volunteer to get drinks out of the fridge, or when your friends are parking their car. Whenever the moment comes, you take advantage of it. Since you’ve been around others for so long, you make your private kiss count.
3. After making up: You had a huge fight, and said some #things you regret. You’re both finally ready to apologize, and all of that anger is converted into sexual energy. You’re so glad that the
argument is over that you’re going to take full advantage of the situation. You won’t be able to pry your hands off of each other.
4. When crying: You’re bawling your #eyes out over something that doesn’t concern him, but he’s there to help you through it. Now, this isn’t the time for a full blown make-out session. It is, of course, a perfect #time for him to hold you close and kiss your forehead.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
It’s a comforting gesture that shows that you’re not alone. He’s there for you, and he wants you to know it.
5. In the middle of the night: If you’re lucky enough to fall asleep under the same covers, you know how sweet a midnight kiss can be. You’re half asleep, but you wake up in the middle of the night.
Your mind is still foggy, but you’re able to kiss him, and fall back asleep into his #arms. There’s no better feeling.
6. During commercials: What’s better than television? When you’re watching your favorite show with your #partner by your side, you don’t want them to distract you from the story line. However, when the commercials come on, they’re free to drag you back to reality.
Kisses during commercials are fun, because you have to savor them. You know they’ll only last a short while, because you’ll be forced to stop once The Walking Dead comes back on.
7. In the car: When you’re driving to your favorite date spot, you actually hope that you’ll get stopped at lights. It gives you a #chance to sneak a quick kiss in. Cars don’t seem all that romantic, but with the right music blasting and the right scenery outside,
they’re a romantic spot.