DIY to get curls overnight using the “sock bun” trick.
- Clean socks
- Rubber band
- Wide tooth comb
- Take a clean sock. Cut its upper part.
- Now start rolling the socks from the end of the sock until you form a donut like look. Keep in mind that the doughnut is rolled firmly and is tight.
- Damp your hair a little.
- Comb your hair. Make sure your hair is tangle free.
- Bring your hair at one place at the top. Tie a high pony at the crown area.
- Now, insert the doughnut into the high ponytail at the tip. Stuff-in the ends into the doughnut bun. Roll the bun inwards, as shown in the picture below:
- Roll the bun and tuck the hair until there is no hair left to roll.After you finish rolling, make sure you have a bun like shown in the picture below:
- Now, hit the bed with this bun.
- Next morning, you wake up these lovely long curls.
Spray your hair with a hair spray, to hold your curls for a longer time. Show off your Beach Wave Curls in the morning !