Yay, it’s Friday evening and you definitely look forward to a restful weekend.
What better ways to enjoy it full-blast than to have unforgettable s*x with that special someone this wonderful weekend!
> are eight fantastic ways to have great s*x this weekend…
• Watch romantic film together on bed and let things take a natural course from there!
• Go to bed unclad and snuggle up to your spouse. Psychologists say couples who sleep less than an inch apart, are more intimate than couples who sleep on opposite sides of the bed.
• Stay off the social media this weekend and concentrate fully on your partner — if only for once!
• Try some cooking, if you are the type! Experts at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago say the smell of food can increase a woman’s s*xual desire and the whiff of apples boosts arousal by up to 24 per cent. It’s time to get baking, guys!
• Throw away the cigarette! Men who smoke have twice the risk of developing erectile dysfunction. Scientists say smoking damages arteries, affecting circulation, affects the ability to get and maintain an erection and impedes the ability to climax. However, a study by US researchers claim that people who’d successfully kicked cigarettes had thicker, more rigid erections and reached maximal arousal five times faster than smokers who relapsed.
• Wear red to get in the mood. American researchers say men and women are more attracted to partners wearing crimson. Professor of psychology, Andrew Elliott, says, “We found that women view men in red as higher in status, more likely to make money and more likely to climb the social ladder. And it’s this high-status judgment that leads to the attraction. Men were more likely to say they wanted to have s*x with a woman and that they would be willing to spend more on a date if she were in red.”
• Have an early morning blast! Morning s*x is good for your mood and long-term health —and men are likely to last longer and finish stronger as testosterone levels peak in the morning. Researchers say that morning s*x also increases levels of IgA, an antibody that helps to fight against infection — like taking your daily vitamins… only much more pleasurable.
• Feast on dark chocolates. Eating chocolate — particularly dark — produces a rush of endorphins (the brain’s feel-good chemicals). Chocolate also contains phenylethylamine which stimulates the release of dopamine into the parts of the brain associated with orgasms, methylxanthines which increase your skin’s sensitivity and flavinols that can create a Viagra-like effect.
Ad ==> A Former One Minute Man Who Now Last 30mins In Bed Reveals The Secret Of His New Strength