There is something both romantic and enduring about the thought of invading a woman’s mind so much that you linger there. Yet, having such a deep impression that a woman just can’t stop thinking about you all day long (and all night) isn’t easy. So, what can you do to make her think about you when you aren’t around? Follow these 10 tips and you’ll be sure to pop up in her mind more often than not
1. Make her laugh: Making a woman laugh is the most powerful way to keep her thinking about you and wanting to spend more time with you. Women are always drawn to guys who have a sense of humor, just as long as it doesn’t hurt them emotionally or physically.
2. Have a distinctive scent: Women have a keener sense of smell than men, so having a distinctive scent that she recognizes as yours will create a series of positive associations with you and evoke memories like nothing else can.
3. Don’t be an open book: Early in the relationship, keep mystery in dealings with her. Give the relationship time to simmer, hold back some of your best qualities, and build suspense so you always keep her guessing when it comes to what kind of man you are.
4. Use uncertainty to your advantage: It makes sense that if something is uncertain we think about it more. After you had a fantastic date, you can call her to check in for a minute, but don’t go on and on about how much you like her.
Tell her you had a great time, and refrain from calling her the next day. By not showing all of your feelings at the very beginning and creating a bit of uncertainty about how much you like her, she will be lead to wonder if you’re thinking of her as much as she’s thinking of you.
5. Always leave her wanting more: One of the best ways to stay on a woman’s mind is to end every interaction you share together on a high note. For example, towards the end of your date, plant a big, passionate and overwhelming kiss on her–and then call it a night.
It will keep her wanting more since you’re the one to end the evening, and she will have you on her mind for the rest of the night.
6. Be a challenge to her: Don’t be the desperate, needy, and always-eager-to-please guy. Come across as a powerful guy, who has a lot going on his life.
Being elusive and busy will actually help to impress you upon her memory a lot more than being available the moment she texts or calls.
7. Test her a bit: Frame yourself as the selector and make her work for your approval. Not only will this help you keep the power in the relationship on your side, but it will also build up the attraction much faster and make her think about you more than usual.
8. Throw in thoughtful surprises: Maybe when she arrives in her office one morning, there are flowers or a box of her favourite chocolates waiting for her– just because.
Surprises like this would leave a smile on her face along with indelible memories of you.
9. Give her something personal: Giving her a gift or an item of yours is the perfect way to make sure you stay in her thoughts. It can be a teddy bear you won her at the carnival, a shirt of yours that smells of you, or a framed photo of the two of you at a restaurant on your first date.
If she has something nearby and always in her sight that reminds her of you, then she is guaranteed to think of you even more.
10. Be the last thing she thinks about at night: As the relationship matures, make a habit of giving her goodnight calls before you know she’s about to go to bed.
If your voice is the last thing she hears before she goes to bed, the chances of you lingering on her thoughts way beyond the waking hours will be enhanced.
Share this story