Every guy wants to know how to charm a girl into liking him. But many fail in their pursuit because they don’t know the five things to know to charm a girl. Find out what those five things are, and how to use them to your advantage.
Want to know how to charm a girl? You may have seen some guy chatting with a girl, and the girl laughing in delight and calling him a charmer. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
Being complimented as a charmer by a girl is one of the best compliments any guy can ever get from a girl. It’s not about looks, it’s not about your physique or your geek quotient.
So what exactly is charming a girl? Charming a girl isn’t about flirting with her or touching her in places. You’d know you’re charming a girl when you make her feel so happy she could kiss you right there! It’s a pretty good thing, isn’t it? Being a charmer?
We’ll tell you the five (5) really important things you need to know to charm your way into a girl’s heart.
1. Converse about what she likes: If you want to know how to charm a girl, firstly, it all starts with a conversation. And it pretty much ends there.
Charming a girl is all about how you communicate with her and make her feel happy and glad.
You may think this is unnecessary. Most guys do. Most guys wonder why they have to talk only about something a girl likes. Why can’t girls talk about what a guy likes too?
Of course, girls can. Girls do take an active interest in trying to get to know what guys like to talk about too. But at times, especially when you’re trying to make an impression, it’s always better to be aware of what’s going on in a girl’s mind.
Now talking about what a girl likes doesn’t really mean couture, diamonds or cosmetics. The bridge between girls and guys has narrowed down a lot these days. It’s really easy to have an interesting conversation without breaking into a sweat.
2. Flatter her: When you talk to a girl, it’s easy to get her talking back to you. But that’s not enough. If you want to know how to charm a girl, you need to make her feel comfortable, and yet, let her know you’re interested in her.
Friends don’t charm each other’s pants off. So if you’re going to talk to her like a friend, she may think you’re a great guy. But she won’t think you’re a charming guy. To be seen as a charming guy in a girl’s eyes, she needs to see you as a dating potential. And to do that, you need to flatter her.
Don’t go saying yawn inspiring things like ‘you look beautiful’, ‘you’re so pretty’, or something along those lines. It’s too boring and so-not-genuine. Instead, be vaguely specific when you compliment her. She’s got a new hairdo? Say something like “You look really cute today. Is that a new hairstyle?” Cute is a nice word to use because men hardly ever use that word. So when you do use it, she knows how much you mean it.
Don’t say “Is that a new hairstyle? Gosh, those hair extensions really do wonders to your eyes. It’s gorgeous.” That makes you sound like her hair stylist or her gay best friend.
By flattering her, you can do three things with one line. You can warm her up and make her smile. You can make her realize that you find her pretty. And thirdly, you can let her know that you find her attractive. All of which you need to do to make her look at you as a dating potential.
AD ==> How a 28yrs Nigerian Makes Over N1Milionaire Per Month From Import Business. Click Here For Details
3. Be funny: Now that you’ve got her all smiling with a good flow of flattery and great conversations, it’s time to get into her personal space. All of us have personal spaces and we feel very uncomfortable when someone steps into it unless we’re comfortable with them. To make her feel comfortable, you’ve got to make her have a good time with you. Now we can’t really tell you how to make a girl laugh. But we can give you two pointers to help you. Don’t tell her any jokes. Be happy when you talk to her.
Sounds vague? Firstly, telling jokes straight out of a book is stupid. Instead, tell her about a funny *real or made-up* incident she can relate too.
And be happy when you talk to her if you want to charm her. When you’re happy, the whole world smiles with you! If you’re smiling and feeling happy, she’d smile back and be happy too. But if you’re nervous, you’d definitely make her feel uncomfortable.
4. Flirt with her: Guys flirt with girls all the time, but sometimes, a girl can think a flirty guy is creepy. So don’t overdo your flirting skills and gross her out. One of the best ways to start flirting is by being casual. Ask her what she does on weekends or after work, ask her about her favorite hangouts and restaurants, and just about anything that can be remotely personal. She’d know you’re hitting on her because no one really asks all these questions otherwise.
And out of the blue, pop this question.
“Hey, this is personal, but do you have a boyfriend? If you do, my heart’s just going to shatter into a million pieces right now!” Corny, yes. But it always works its magic!
She will laugh, but this line gets your intentions across straight, and she’d know you’re interested in her. But don’t make things awkward by pausing after she answers the question. Go on talking about something else like that question meant nothing to you. Your intentions will be made clear, and yet, you wouldn’t make her feel uncomfortable around you.
5. Touch her: This is dangerous ground, but something you need to learn. You do want to know how to charm a girl, right? So touching her at the right time completes the five pointers you need to know about how to charm a girl. If you get this right, you’ve obviously made a great impression.
Now touching a girl is like playing with fire. Too quick a touch and you don’t feel the warmth. Too long a linger, and heck, you’ll burn! See how dangerous it can be?
You can send a tingle up her spine with a simple touch if you’ve warmed her up already. But remember this. Touch her only if there’s a reason to touch her, like touching her ear lobe when you’re complimenting her earrings, brushing her hair aside when there’s a gust of wind, or placing your hand on her back while crossing the street.
A touch is very personal, so you really need to be careful and see how she reacts to your touches before you touch her again.
If you want to know how to charm a girl and impress her, use these five steps the next time you meet a girl you like. And you’ll see how great an impression you can make in the very first conversation!
Share this story