Yesterday, we shared the list for Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) House of David (You Can Read here). The list is reportedly a guideline for couples who want to get married in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM). The Interesting points include:
- The brother (groom) and his best man must not do any of the worldly head hair cut styles.
- Chief bridesmaid and Best man must be a Christian of good standing. They must be approved by the marriage committee on the wedding day.
- There is no need for flower boys or girls.
- No premarital sex and conception before wedding day.
- Observe strictly compulsory 6 months courtship period from the first day you meet the marriage committee.
- Inspection of the accommodation of the brother (groom) to be carried out.
- No use of Alcohol in the reception if done in the Church premises and no use of talking drum.